Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Is it weird that you can walk into your home library and put a book back unto a shelf, in it's spot, in basically the pitch dark?

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    LOL. Okay. I didn't connect the dots from your original post. That is an amazing prize.

Originally posted by c marvel View Post

I was the winner of The Turtle Boy contest when that novella was published by Necessary Evil Press. Cap

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    That is a sweet collection. Congrats. I have enjoyed everything I have read from him. How did you end up with a manuscript if you don't mind sharing?

I was the winner of The Turtle Boy contest when that novella was published by Necessary Evil Press. Cap

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    That is a sweet collection. Congrats. I have enjoyed everything I have read from him. How did you end up with a manuscript if you don't mind sharing?

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    Yes, I did read all the prior books in the series and I was the winner of The Turtle Boy contest when that novella was published by Necessary Evil Press. I have the Turtle Boy manuscript signed by Kealan Patrick Burke and an original Turtle Boy sketch signed by Kealan Patrick Burke. I also have Stage Whispers: The Collected Timmy Quinn from Thunderstorm Books.

Cap

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Yes, I did read all the prior books in the series and I was the winner of The Turtle Boy contest when that novella was published by Necessary Evil Press. I have the Turtle Boy manuscript signed by Kealan Patrick Burke and an original Turtle Boy sketch signed by Kealan Patrick Burke. I also have Stage Whispers: The Collected Timmy Quinn from Thunderstorm Books.

Cap

Leave a comment:

Working...
X