• Show
Clear All

• mhatchett
    replied
    You Too!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Happy Holiday season to all. I wish everyone love, joy, and a big hug from Santa.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Noticed that "The Cipher" by Kathe Koja was just reviewed today on the Free Reads section of the CD website. Have seen this book on a bunch of "the best horror novels that you've never read" lists. Have always wanted to give it a go; however, I don't really purchase paperbacks anymore. Prefer to stick with hardcovers. Does anyone know if a hardcover of this title exists? Did the usual Amazon/ABE search and didn't see a hardcover edition; however, I know that doesn't necessarily indicate that one doesn't exist. Thought I'd ask the forum as I figure that if a hardcover does exist, than perhaps one of you has it in your collection. Any info is appreciated.
    I don't think there's a hardcover edition either, but Meerkat Press just did an oversize PB edition. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_-IQBJKYP0

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Noticed that "The Cipher" by Kathe Koja was just reviewed today on the Free Reads section of the CD website. Have seen this book on a bunch of "the best horror novels that you've never read" lists. Have always wanted to give it a go; however, I don't really purchase paperbacks anymore. Prefer to stick with hardcovers. Does anyone know if a hardcover of this title exists? Did the usual Amazon/ABE search and didn't see a hardcover edition; however, I know that doesn't necessarily indicate that one doesn't exist. Thought I'd ask the forum as I figure that if a hardcover does exist, than perhaps one of you has it in your collection. Any info is appreciated.
    Goodreads only lists an audiobook, multiple paperbacks and multiple ebooks. Doubt there has been a hardcover available.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X