X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Not sure where the thread is, but someone recommended going to Hobby Lobby for framing. Thanks for the suggestion, went down this morning to get an estimate and didn't leave disappointed. I'm getting two pieces framed together, 11X17, Conservation glass, wood frame, total price $80.00. I was blown away. Service was great. Pick it up on the 17th of Feb, pay with pick-up. The Forum that just keeps on giving LOL!!
    Congratulations, that is a really nice price.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Not sure where the thread is, but someone recommended going to Hobby Lobby for framing. Thanks for the suggestion, went down this morning to get an estimate and didn't leave disappointed. I'm getting two pieces framed together, 11X17, Conservation glass, wood frame, total price $80.00. I was blown away. Service was great. Pick it up on the 17th of Feb, pay with pick-up. The Forum that just keeps on giving LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I'd like some rain right now because that would mean it's warmer out. It's currently 4 degrees outside - my iPhone says it feels like -6. Rain is warmer

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    See here we get to skip that step. It will rain within 48 hours whether we wash our car or not. Magic made easy.
    I don't doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    If I want rain, I just wash my vehicle and it will happen within 48 hours. Whether it's forecast or not. Magic.
    See here we get to skip that step. It will rain within 48 hours whether we wash our car or not. Magic made easy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X