Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mhatchett
    replied
    Everybody have a great New year! Hope you find lots interesting Books, have lots of exciting adventures and do lots of good deeds!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    All the best for the Holidays and a Happy New Year!!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Merry Christmas, everyone!

Leave a comment:

• mulleins
    replied
    Hahahaha....."keep the change".

Merry Christmas

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Haha. You too!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    images.jpg

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    This looks interesting to me. I went ahead and ordered a copy from Camelot. I think Tartarus does a great job.

https://camelotbooks.com/literary-hauntings.html
    I ordered a copy as well a few days ago, and I’m not typically a Tartarus customer…but this looks wonderful.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    This looks interesting to me. I went ahead and ordered a copy from Camelot. I think Tartarus does a great job.

https://camelotbooks.com/literary-hauntings.html

Leave a comment:

• Chuggers
    replied
    I got a "damaged" $10 copy of Hummingbird Salamander by Jeff VanderMeer a day before the Grim Oak BF sale....didn't jump on anything else once the sale was live....

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I passed on all the different Grim Oak books. I have two of their titles and they are quite nice, but I'm not a big fantasy guy and when I am I tend to be a used paperback kinda guy.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Dang! Wish I would have seen that one. Congrats to you.

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    I bought a copy of The Tailchaser's Song, from Grim Oak Press during the bumped nad dinged sale. That's it so far.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Anyone loading up on Black Friday sales? Seems like there have been some decent ones but I've only bought one book. I was tempted to buy The Store at 50% off from CD but actually couldn't find it on the site. So I assumed I missed it.

Also saw Century Press had some dinged copies of The Great Gasby at (I think) 50% off as well. Thought about buying that for my daughter. Personally don't care for the story but thought she may dig it.
    I bought a copy of The Tailchaser's Song, from Grim Oak Press during the bumped nad dinged sale. That's it so far.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Anyone loading up on Black Friday sales? Seems like there have been some decent ones but I've only bought one book. I was tempted to buy The Store at 50% off from CD but actually couldn't find it on the site. So I assumed I missed it.

Also saw Century Press had some dinged copies of The Great Gasby at (I think) 50% off as well. Thought about buying that for my daughter. Personally don't care for the story but thought she may dig it.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Happy Turkey Day!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Happy thanksgiving!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X