X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    Re: Alan Peter Ryan. We have signature sheets for both books. He was a lot of fun to work with on these projects and I wish there could have been many more. We were emailing about a Western novella for the Signature Series the week before he passed... He also wrote an amazing novel called The Slave Tree that New York never quite "understood" so it was never published. He was writing A LOT of fiction these past few years, too.

Brian
    That's great that the sheets for both are already signed, definitely wasn't expecting that at all. Will definitely be reading this new ARC of his I got and probably will check out other books of his that are out there. Was the novel The Slave Tree an extended version of Amazonas? Or a different story dealing with the slave tree that is in that story?

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Received my coupons yesterday and picked up the ARCs today. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Patrick
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    Did everyone receive their ERC coupon email last night or this morning? We had some Internet trouble at the office yesterday, so I just wanted to double-check.

Brian
    I received mine the other day. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Got my coupon codes just fine! Can't wait for the arcs to come as well!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Amazon has a listing for Amzonas by APR to be published by CD on 15Nov2011. That doesn't quite jibe with the early 2012 date Brian mentioned. Of course, it also lists The Back of Beyond for the same date.
    Yea amazon hardly ever gets our release dates right.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Amazon has a listing for Amzonas by APR to be published by CD on 15Nov2011. That doesn't quite jibe with the early 2012 date Brian mentioned. Of course, it also lists The Back of Beyond for the same date.
    Last edited by srboone; 11-08-2011, 03:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I received my coupon codes yesterday afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I got mine, Thanks, Brian! signature sheets for BOTH Ryan books? There's another one? Something to look forward to!
    Yep, we have two that are just about ready for the printer and will be published in early 2012. I really like both of these books a lot, so I hope readers do, too.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I got mine, Thanks, Brian! signature sheets for BOTH Ryan books? There's another one? Something to look forward to!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Did everyone receive their ERC coupon email last night or this morning? We had some Internet trouble at the office yesterday, so I just wanted to double-check.

Re: Alan Peter Ryan. We have signature sheets for both books. He was a lot of fun to work with on these projects and I wish there could have been many more. We were emailing about a Western novella for the Signature Series the week before he passed... He also wrote an amazing novel called The Slave Tree that New York never quite "understood" so it was never published. He was writing A LOT of fiction these past few years, too.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Patrick
    replied
    I joined this Early Readers Club 4.0 on a whim and then completely forgot about it. I'm very much looking forward to receiving these books, including the chapbook - a nice bonus.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I have no interest in parting with mine, even though I have the limited ordered, however I see several already on eBay.
    Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
    Really regretting I passed on this...

If anyone is interested in parting with their copy of "The Woman" shoot me a pm.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I believe CD published some Laymon books after his passing. I believe the Limited are not signed and the One Lettered I have has a signature from another piece of paper that is glued to the signature sheet if my memory serves me correct. I also discovered Ryan with the previous ERC and agree with your assesment of the story. I am looking forward to this one.
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    I hadn't heard of him either until the last ERC (which was the first one I purchased). That one was a little hard for me to get into initially but then got me hooked in. It's just too bad about his death earlier this year. Makes me wonder if either of these ARCs by him will actually be published as it couldn't be signed by the author unless the signature sheets were signed a long time ago.

Get to pick up my ERC shipment tomorrow from the post office after work. One of the negatives of living in an apartment is that I don't have a porch for the USPS to drop packages off on

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Thanks CD I love my early reader copies and have enjoyed reading Alan Peter Ryan who I
    had not heard of till the early readers club.
    I hadn't heard of him either until the last ERC (which was the first one I purchased). That one was a little hard for me to get into initially but then got me hooked in. It's just too bad about his death earlier this year. Makes me wonder if either of these ARCs by him will actually be published as it couldn't be signed by the author unless the signature sheets were signed a long time ago.

Get to pick up my ERC shipment tomorrow from the post office after work. One of the negatives of living in an apartment is that I don't have a porch for the USPS to drop packages off on

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied
    Really regretting I passed on this...

If anyone is interested in parting with their copy of "The Woman" shoot me a pm.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X