No announcement yet.

Early Reader's Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon has a listing for Amzonas by APR to be published by CD on 15Nov2011. That doesn't quite jibe with the early 2012 date Brian mentioned. Of course, it also lists The Back of Beyond for the same date.
    Last edited by srboone; 11-08-2011, 03:20 PM.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      Amazon has a listing for Amzonas by APR to be published by CD on 15Nov2011. That doesn't quite jibe with the early 2012 date Brian mentioned. Of course, it also lists The Back of Beyond for the same date.
      Yea amazon hardly ever gets our release dates right.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Got my coupon codes just fine! Can't wait for the arcs to come as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
          Did everyone receive their ERC coupon email last night or this morning? We had some Internet trouble at the office yesterday, so I just wanted to double-check.

Brian
          I received mine the other day. Thanks.

Comment

Received my coupons yesterday and picked up the ARCs today. Thanks!
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
              Re: Alan Peter Ryan. We have signature sheets for both books. He was a lot of fun to work with on these projects and I wish there could have been many more. We were emailing about a Western novella for the Signature Series the week before he passed... He also wrote an amazing novel called The Slave Tree that New York never quite "understood" so it was never published. He was writing A LOT of fiction these past few years, too.

Brian
              That's great that the sheets for both are already signed, definitely wasn't expecting that at all. Will definitely be reading this new ARC of his I got and probably will check out other books of his that are out there. Was the novel The Slave Tree an extended version of Amazonas? Or a different story dealing with the slave tree that is in that story?
              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
              Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
              X