No announcement yet.

Early Reader's Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ERC not getting KIN when the ARCs first arrived was a total mix-up in communication on our end. Sorry about that. If that completely screws the deal for you, please return all 5 review copies and the chapbook and we'll refund your order right away. Just let me know now via email so I can cancel your coupon codes for you.

Personally, I think 5 review copies -- almost all of them before the hardcover publication -- and $50 in coupons to spend on anything you want for $49 is a pretty good deal, but I understand you can't please everyone.

Something to note: we don't WANT to have any unhappy customers because that's not good for anyone, so we do our very best to be clear about the details of deals like this, but if you ever feel like something isn't what you were expecting, just drop Mindy a line. She goes out of her way to take care of everyone!

Brian
    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

As I said before I am happy with the books, and based on Dan's comments above I am very pleased with how CD is handling the discount associated. I also agree with Bookworm that the ERC's are great and I would hope that CD continues these offers in the future. I continue to be amazed at the lengths CD goes to make sure their customers are pleased with their purchases!

Comment

I am extremely happy with the package, even though I purchased all four of the announced books. The discounts were a nice selling point , but no the main reason I went with ERC 4.0; I hope there will be more ERC's in 2012. Anything, CD offers in conjunction with ERC 4.0, it's just icing on the cake!

Thanks Brian, Dan and the whole CD gang!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

The coupon codes were sent with the rest of the "end of day" notifications, so please email me if you're a member of the ERC 4 and you didn't receive them!

Brian
          Brian James Freeman

Comment

Got these in the mail on saturday...great stuff!!! I was also excited to receive the coupon codes! I will definitely be a part of all future ERC's. I am just now discovering the world of audiobooks (received 11/22/63 in the mail today) so the Quigley chapbook was much appreciated!

Comment

Got my codes and what an awsome surprise.Good for anything even other pub. books.Could not ask for more.Keep up the great work.Now to start in on CD ERC
              copy of the undead.THANKS AGAIN GUYS.KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO!!!!

Comment

Really regretting I passed on this...

If anyone is interested in parting with their copy of "The Woman" shoot me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  Thanks CD I love my early reader copies and have enjoyed reading Alan Peter Ryan who I
                  had not heard of till the early readers club.
                  I hadn't heard of him either until the last ERC (which was the first one I purchased). That one was a little hard for me to get into initially but then got me hooked in. It's just too bad about his death earlier this year. Makes me wonder if either of these ARCs by him will actually be published as it couldn't be signed by the author unless the signature sheets were signed a long time ago.

Get to pick up my ERC shipment tomorrow from the post office after work. One of the negatives of living in an apartment is that I don't have a porch for the USPS to drop packages off on
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

I believe CD published some Laymon books after his passing. I believe the Limited are not signed and the One Lettered I have has a signature from another piece of paper that is glued to the signature sheet if my memory serves me correct. I also discovered Ryan with the previous ERC and agree with your assesment of the story. I am looking forward to this one.
                    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                    I hadn't heard of him either until the last ERC (which was the first one I purchased). That one was a little hard for me to get into initially but then got me hooked in. It's just too bad about his death earlier this year. Makes me wonder if either of these ARCs by him will actually be published as it couldn't be signed by the author unless the signature sheets were signed a long time ago.

Get to pick up my ERC shipment tomorrow from the post office after work. One of the negatives of living in an apartment is that I don't have a porch for the USPS to drop packages off on

Comment

I have no interest in parting with mine, even though I have the limited ordered, however I see several already on eBay.
                      Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
                      Really regretting I passed on this...

If anyone is interested in parting with their copy of "The Woman" shoot me a pm.

Comment

I joined this Early Readers Club 4.0 on a whim and then completely forgot about it. I'm very much looking forward to receiving these books, including the chapbook - a nice bonus.

Comment

Did everyone receive their ERC coupon email last night or this morning? We had some Internet trouble at the office yesterday, so I just wanted to double-check.

Re: Alan Peter Ryan. We have signature sheets for both books. He was a lot of fun to work with on these projects and I wish there could have been many more. We were emailing about a Western novella for the Signature Series the week before he passed... He also wrote an amazing novel called The Slave Tree that New York never quite "understood" so it was never published. He was writing A LOT of fiction these past few years, too.

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Comment

I got mine, Thanks, Brian! signature sheets for BOTH Ryan books? There's another one? Something to look forward to!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              I got mine, Thanks, Brian! signature sheets for BOTH Ryan books? There's another one? Something to look forward to!
                              Yep, we have two that are just about ready for the printer and will be published in early 2012. I really like both of these books a lot, so I hope readers do, too.

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Comment

I received my coupon codes yesterday afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X