Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Got my codes and what an awsome surprise.Good for anything even other pub. books.Could not ask for more.Keep up the great work.Now to start in on CD ERC
    copy of the undead.THANKS AGAIN GUYS.KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO!!!!

Leave a comment:

• folgersnyourcup
    replied
    Got these in the mail on saturday...great stuff!!! I was also excited to receive the coupon codes! I will definitely be a part of all future ERC's. I am just now discovering the world of audiobooks (received 11/22/63 in the mail today) so the Quigley chapbook was much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    The coupon codes were sent with the rest of the "end of day" notifications, so please email me if you're a member of the ERC 4 and you didn't receive them!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I am extremely happy with the package, even though I purchased all four of the announced books. The discounts were a nice selling point , but no the main reason I went with ERC 4.0; I hope there will be more ERC's in 2012. Anything, CD offers in conjunction with ERC 4.0, it's just icing on the cake!

Thanks Brian, Dan and the whole CD gang!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    As I said before I am happy with the books, and based on Dan's comments above I am very pleased with how CD is handling the discount associated. I also agree with Bookworm that the ERC's are great and I would hope that CD continues these offers in the future. I continue to be amazed at the lengths CD goes to make sure their customers are pleased with their purchases!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    The ERC not getting KIN when the ARCs first arrived was a total mix-up in communication on our end. Sorry about that. If that completely screws the deal for you, please return all 5 review copies and the chapbook and we'll refund your order right away. Just let me know now via email so I can cancel your coupon codes for you.

Personally, I think 5 review copies -- almost all of them before the hardcover publication -- and $50 in coupons to spend on anything you want for $49 is a pretty good deal, but I understand you can't please everyone.

Something to note: we don't WANT to have any unhappy customers because that's not good for anyone, so we do our very best to be clear about the details of deals like this, but if you ever feel like something isn't what you were expecting, just drop Mindy a line. She goes out of her way to take care of everyone!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Everyone take a breath.I have been a part of all 4 early readers clubs and will be part of the 5th if CD has one.(please have a 5th and 6th etc.)If you like to keep
    your hard cover books in unread condition like some people then this is a great way to get reading copies.Also like someone else said we get to read CD's version
    of the book before the rest of the Public.This is still an awsome value.Thanks CD I love my early reader copies and have enjoyed reading Alan Peter Ryan who I
    had not heard of till the early readers club.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    CD never fails to please! +1!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Since this topic is no longer high jacking the Kin thread I will put my two cents worth in. I received my books and am very happy with them. With that said I do agree with some of the criticisms. One of the selling points of the ERC's is that you can read the books early and then get a discount if you should choose to purchase them when they are announced. I have already purchased three of the selections in this group so the $10.00 discount is of no value. When you are promoting a selling point of receiving a discount when the books are put up for sale and many of the books have been sold prior to receiving the discount it seams a bit backward. With that said I will state again that I like the books and have read a few segments in the Chap book and like it as well.
    I just asked Brian about that and here's what he told me.

We're going to send a note with 5 different $10 discounts that they can use on anything -- 5 separate orders -- in the next three months because too many of the books were already announced, etc!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Since this topic is no longer high jacking the Kin thread I will put my two cents worth in. I received my books and am very happy with them. With that said I do agree with some of the criticisms. One of the selling points of the ERC's is that you can read the books early and then get a discount if you should choose to purchase them when they are announced. I have already purchased three of the selections in this group so the $10.00 discount is of no value. When you are promoting a selling point of receiving a discount when the books are put up for sale and many of the books have been sold prior to receiving the discount it seams a bit backward. With that said I will state again that I like the books and have read a few segments in the Chap book and like it as well.

Leave a comment:

• gsconquest
    replied
    I got mine today. I'm pretty excited, as at least 3 of these I had considered buying.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Thanks, Dan! I spent a while looking for an ERC thread and couldn't find one.
    So did I when we started shipping them. I could've sworn I had made one, but never could find it.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Thanks, Dan! I spent a while looking for an ERC thread and couldn't find one.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    This is so Keelan can have his thread back!

My shipping notice said to expect the ERC 4.0 packacge on Wednesday, but I got it today! (I guess the holiday shipping hasn't started in earnest yet.) Looking foward to discovering Alan Peter Ryan (nice cover art by Tomislav Tikulin) and reading Russo's Undead. I also enjoy Quigley's chapbooks. All in all, a nice package.
    Good call. I moved all those posts over here.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Yeah, that one got kind of hijacked.

Well, hopefully next week I'll have my set. Can't wait!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X