No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to kick that kid in the head too. I can't agree with you on Scotsburn milk as I've never had it or heard of it. I don't really have a preference my self though, as long as its cold.

I think I could get on the bag of milk thing though. I'd probably buy a old fashioned glass jug to put it in because I'd probably pour it all over the place.
    Last edited by Joe315; 04-22-2012, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Obviously I haven't tried ALL other milks but the ones I have a horrible. They taste warm when theyre not. I can deal with Famers because theyre local as well so basically same cows, same process. Milk and eggs elsewhere are bad. as I said the milk taste weird and warm and the egg yolks are pale. god knows what theyre feeding those animals.

Comment

that's one about italians

Comment

that's one about italians

Comment

That's how I picture all canadians, so I guess I want to kick all canadians in the head! But I did learn what toque was.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I never heard of a toque until I was like 17. we call them hats

Comment

Same here. Was he wearing lipstick????
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Nope, some people are just like that. My lips used to be right red like that all the time. now they only do it when my lips are chapped

Comment

Looks like a reason fathers keep shotguns around when boys come courtin' their daughters.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

That he does. I'd shoot him

Comment

Best Grandfather clock EVER

432084_345917052095032_168146169872122_1149843_2093622129_n.jpg

Comment

Thats cool. My first thought is that it looks like something out of beauty and the beast

Comment

Mine too. Made me think of Cogsworth even though it doesnt look like him

Comment

That is a seriously cool clock Teri !!!

Comment

Came across it on facebook. Some guy commented that he found it online somewhere for $8000

Comment

Working...
                                X