Funny Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
    I Think I might have been one of the few people who liked Last Actio hero.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      I Think I might have been one of the few people who liked Last Actio hero.
      Count me in ! I've watched 10000 times when I was a kid

Comment

The fart bubble from the dead mobster was a bit much, but other than that I really like the movie!
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I think my favorite bit was when the kid told Arnie not to trust the character played by F. Murray Abraham because he "killed someone named Moe Zart".
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Comment

That's not true. A boomerrang WILL come back to you, it depends on the angle you hold it at when released. Like everything, it takes skill to work it properly. HOWEVER, movies that show people catching the boomerang with one hand are inncorect. That's a good way to break your fingers!
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

This is the funniest (and genuine) used car "for sale" advertisement that I've ever seen !!!!

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/rostrevor/cars/kick-arse-1990-daihatsu-feroza/1000649577

Comment

Good one Grant!

Comment

Oh Yeah!! In the rubber room now!

Comment

Thats hilarious. But, I'd offer him $200 and risk the roundhouse bcause i'd never pay anywhere near $2800 for ANYTIHNG with240,000km on it.

Comment

Awesome, my kinda vehicle!. But all the diahatsu's I encountered were shit....
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Oh, they are indeed rubbish vehicles, and I'd never consider buying one, but the lass that was selling this particular vehicle wrote the ad to attract attention - which is certainly has down here, but has NOT had an actual offer on the vehicle itself

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                            Oh Yeah!! In the rubber room now!
                            Way to go Peter - the insanity digs its roots into your brain a little further on a daily basis - ain't it fuuuuun

Comment

Rubbish, thats gonna be my new favorite word. Haven't heard that one in a while

Comment

bead kitty.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X