Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Got mine! Unsigned...
    Where did you get yours? I ordered mine through CD.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I am hoping to have NOS4A2 in my hands later today!
      I got notice my signed copies are shipped, probably this time next week though before they arrive. Mine are from Water Street Bookstore where Joe is kicking off his signing tour today.
      Last edited by paperdragon; 04-30-2013, 08:34 PM.
      If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

No...the trade HC from B&N. Sorry...

The Sub press book won't be out till June. I assumed Martin was referring to a signed trade HC.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I was talking about the trade too. I missed out on the Sub Press version, but I'm sure someone will sell their copy one day. I thought about running to B&N to buy one, but me and book stores don't mix. I'll go in for one thing and come out with five.

Comment

I have not seen any of the Ketchum movies. I am sure going to see if I can find one somehow now though.

Comment

I watched The Girl Next Door and that had me angry and yelling at the television. I won't watch it again, as I don't like movies that piss me off, but from the reviews I've read, they didn't put even half of what happened to her book into the movie.

Comment

I've only seen one Ketchum/McGee movie and that was The Woman. It couldn't capture the true horror of Ketchum's tale, though the last half was pretty good.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Yes, I was refering to the Signed trade edition. I ordered from Waterstreet. I also have an ARC and A Sub Press edition coming.
                  Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  No...the trade HC from B&N. Sorry...

The Sub press book won't be out till June. I assumed Martin was referring to a signed trade HC.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                    I have not seen any of the Ketchum movies. I am sure going to see if I can find one somehow now though.
                    Offspring is not that good but I didn't think that book was his best, I haven't read The Lost but the film version is pretty good, I liked The Woman a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Yes, I was refering to the Signed trade edition. I ordered from Waterstreet. I also have an ARC and A Sub Press edition coming.
                      I have an unsigned trade, signed trade, UK signed trade and the tipped-in signed copies coming, thinking about getting the ARC too, really hate I missed out on the Sub Press but maybe I can get one later

Comment

Red is available to watch on Netflix if you have it.

Comment

Well no Signed trade of NOS4A2 for me today, but I did receive the ARC! I will start reading that and switch the trade when I get it, hopefully tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
                            Red is available to watch on Netflix if you have it.
                            Oh yeah, forgot about that one, It is really good, thanks for reminding me

Comment

Another GR win, Queen & Commander, a sci-fi book about a girl whose career testing pegs her as a Hive Queen (what ever that means); the author is a CSA junkie and plays in a Celtic band, which explains all the gaelic words she tosses out in the first chapter...

All these GR authors use teenage girls as protagonists; I've got to become more selective in the giveaways I enter...
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                                Oh yeah, forgot about that one, It is really good, thanks for reminding me
                                Wonder if it's on Netflix Canada...... may take a look.

Comment

Working...
                                X