Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Excellent read!
    That's what I have heard from everyone on this forum who has read it. The into from Ronald Kelly that I read the day this arrived in the mail a couple months ago and read again a few days ago is what made me read it now, otherwise I probably wouldn't have gotten to it for a while still.
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

I'm currently reading Out of Oz by Gregory McGuire. It's the 4th and last installment of the Wicked series. I actually liked the series more than I thought I would..hehe. And I just noticed my status as far as posts...I am now officially displaying erratic behavior!!!! Yay for me!!!! See, it doesn't take much to make me happy :P

Comment

Started "No Regrets" by Ace Frehley; will probably finish it tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

I cannot tell you how many times I have had those books in my hand but I have still never read them. At some point I will!
          Originally posted by tweetygirl0606 View Post
          I'm currently reading Out of Oz by Gregory McGuire. It's the 4th and last installment of the Wicked series. I actually liked the series more than I thought I would..hehe. And I just noticed my status as far as posts...I am now officially displaying erratic behavior!!!! Yay for me!!!! See, it doesn't take much to make me happy :P

Comment

Originally posted by Xiabei View Post
            Started "No Regrets" by Ace Frehley; will probably finish it tonight or tomorrow.
            Let me know what you think of that one, I am on the fence about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Let me know what you think of that one, I am on the fence about it.
              Finished it. Whoo! Most of it was quite good; the parts about his early life were decent, but my main interest was in reading about his career. I always like to get the "inside scoop" on artists that I've enjoyed for years. It's an easy read but would appeal to any fan, I think. I would disagree with him about one thing: I think "The Elder" is awesome.

Comment

"Mondo Zombie" short story collection. Just finished up Laymon's story. Tempted to slack off at work and read more...

Comment

Cold in July by Joe R. Lansdale.Another winner so far.keeps you guessing and vevy tense.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiabei View Post
                    If you're interested, there is a Peter Criss auto-bio out later this year.

Comment

Gonna try to take myself off of pause mode and get back to IT tonight. I was enjoying it til all this crap and hopefully I can get into it again.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                        If you're interested, there is a Peter Criss auto-bio out later this year.
                        Great! Thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Did a little reorganizing Sunday and discovered I was currently reading 8 books!! I gotta stop reading a bit, putting it down, and then just grabbing another off the shelf. Down to 5 now, hopefully I'll knock out 1 or 2 more this weekend.

Barfodder - Rain Graves
                          Scratch - Brian Keene
                          The Miniaturist - Jay Bonansinga
                          Hell Hollow - Ron Kelly
                          Black Coffee Blues - Henry Rollins
                          For Emmy - Mary Sangiovanni
                          The Hunter from the Woods - Robert Mccammon
                          Walking Dead vol 3

Comment

Scratch, Miniaturist and For Emmy should be pretty quick reads.

I enjoyed Scratch, but wasn't my favorite Keene book. That would be The Girl on the Glider.

I found For Emmy to be a very good short read.
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Finished The Memory Tree, which was an excellent book, probably the best I've read so far this year. Now reading the ARC of Dueling Minds and enjoying it so far
                              Spoiler!

Comment

I'm procrastinating no longer - a couple of hours ago I took the plunge:

sk

Comment

Working...
                                X