What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    In a quandry about what's next; either The Dropper, Needful Things (a reread), or The Backwoods. I'll think about it while at work.
    Carrion Comfort!!

sk

Comment

I'll have to find it first. A project for a weekend backalley bookstore crawl...
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Ahh - good hunting!!

sk

Comment

It's on my list of things to look for.
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Decided to go with Needful Things. The last of my scheduled 2012 King rereads. Get it out of the way.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

103016663.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                Decided to go with Needful Things. The last of my scheduled 2012 King rereads. Get it out of the way.
                That's another one I haven't read because I've seen the movie.

Comment

I may be one of the few that really liked "Needful Things". I distinctly remember reading the last 250 or so pages in one Saturday marathon reading session. (Of course, the book was much better than the movie).

I've gone for a change of pace and started "Collected Stories" by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                    I may be one of the few that really liked "Needful Things".
                    I loved the book as well, Terry. A bit (quite a bit, actually) over the top, but a very enjoyable read.

sk

Comment

Reading Slay Me by Gerald Rice. Shocker? lol. Figured I'd read it since it's not too long and i'll be back to Lisey's Story by 8 which I wouldn't have brought out until then anyway.

Comment

Done, And reviewed it on amazon for him. Posted it Here http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...-It-You-Got-It if anyone's interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                          Reading Slay Me by Gerald Rice. Shocker? lol. Figured I'd read it since it's not too long and i'll be back to Lisey's Story by 8 which I wouldn't have brought out until then anyway.
                          How is the Lisey's Story read going? I know you were having a hard time getting into it (unless I'm remembering incorrectly anyway)? I can't remember how much of it I had a tough time getting through at the start, but I don't think it was a whole lot.
                          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                          Spoiler!

Comment

I took me a while to wrap my head around the concept of the BOOL! Once I accepted it, it was a great read.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I think I was just bored during the initial set up. Once I got past that I loved it. Will have to read it again even though I have a large number of unread books
                              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Finished my first book from my PS grab bag: Dead Earth: The Green Dawn.

Really enjoyed this novella and am planning on picking up the sequel.

Comment

Working...
                                X