What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I started the book 3 times before I made it past that point. It read like Straub wrote the first 100 pages, then passed it off to King for the next 700. It was very uneven in tone.
    I really enjoyed Pork Pie Hat so I'm hoping the book from the grab bag will be good.

Comment

General was fantastic. King even writes a screenplay that's interesting to read. Now I am Finally reading the wind through the keyhole. About 100 pages in already because its hard to put down. Had to a few times to eat and avoid migraines. Mor later no doubt. Enjoying it thus far. Altho I do still wish it was more about the Ka-tet but the stories are not horrible like in wizard and glass.

Comment

just finished BLOOD MERIDIAN last week, LOVED it. very dark and violent and wild stuff.
        FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOG | TRANSUBSTANTIATE | THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
          /\ ... Have to agree with Mr Boone, the first 100 pages +/- were a struggle for me
          I loved the first hundred pages or so.
          I think Straub (had to be) did an excellent job!

sk

Comment

102662354.jpg

Awesome. Inspired me to start playing Mount & Blade Warband again. And now I want to get the rest of his books.

Comment

sk

Comment

I like the cover art on that one Siep. Looks good.

Comment

I love this book! One of the best Conan adaptations I've read.
                  I've been looking for an affordable vol. 2, hardcover, but they're impossible to find.

Next:

sk

Comment

I'm enjoying Just After Sunset by SK.

Comment

A great collection of stories! Could use a new one right about now!

Comment

The Hunter From the Woods - McCammon

Comment

Just finished Live Girls by Ray Garton (has been on my TBR shelf for ages) and now onto the sequel, Night Life - thoroughly enjoyed Live Girls, and can't wait to see what happens next

Comment

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
                            The Hunter From the Woods - McCammon
                            Read it a couple of weeks ago: excellent book! Enjoy!!

sk

Comment

Well, since I'll be home today I'll start reading something. Don't know yet if I'll take something from the new arrivals or just go straight for 11/22/63.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                                Don't know yet if I'll take something from the new arrivals or just go straight for 11/22/63.
                                Same here. 11/22/63 is the one book I'm looking forwards to reading the most. That's why I keep postponing reading it.
                                Makes sense, doesn't it?!

sk

Comment

Working...
                                X