No announcement yet.

What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But you commented on it, Mr. Woot--I think everybody was just gonna ignore it. That started me on it.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yeah, right, so now you need any sort of incentive from anyone to misbehave !!!

Comment

Well......
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Yeah, I was just gonna let it slide...

Comment

Reading nonesense is helping my long ass wait for bloodwork. Lol. I left my book home when I went to the doc cuz there's never a wait...ended up in the hospital waiting for bloodwork.

Comment

What is nonsense to you makes perfect sense to someone else!
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Completely agree.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  Tthe companion artefact of The Ass Plug of Spell Retention....
                  No, but he did write "The Baby Jesus Butt-Plug." :-)

But I was pleasantly surprised by the "Dildo" book; the title would make it seem like puerile, juvenile humor, but it's quite a bit deeper than that (ok, pun intended). I think anyone who ever enjoyed D&D or Knights of the Dinner Table would enjoy it, as long as they can handle the occasional butt-fuck and inter-species sex.

Comment

Oh dear, oh dear - and yet another forum demon is spawned

Comment

sk

Comment

That's more like it Siep, the thread topic's returned to .... mmmmm .... boobs ????

Comment

Finished The Five and Shivers III.

Going on vacation on Saturday, I'll be bringing along Blockade Billy and 11/22/63 as my next two reads.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                            Finished The Five
                            What did you think, Peter?
                            I didn't care for the first seventy-five pages or so, but then things picked up and, though not your typical McCammon, still a wonderful book.

sk

Comment

102968234.jpg

It's pretty good so far, but I could do without the "I should be on the cover of a romance novel" picture.

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                                What did you think, Peter?
                                I didn't care for the first seventy-five pages or so, but then things picked up and, though not your typical McCammon, still a wonderful book.

sk
                                Had the same feeling about the beginning Siep. I ran into some problems around the middle, where I felt there was a lot of unnecessary pages that kind of slowed the action down, but then things did pick up nicely and overall I have to say that it was an enjoyable read. Great characters, and I loved how he showed all of their feelings and emotions.

Comment

Working...
                                X