No announcement yet.

What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot to mention Black Wings (the Lovecraftian collection)...working through that, and last night just picked up the CD ebook of the landmark Dark Forces anthology.

Comment

Still reading Dreamsongs Vol. I as I haven't had that much time to read since coming back to work from vacation. Just have to say though, that Martin is great! I've never been a big fan of science fiction, but I have to say that I really enjoyed his sf stories.

Comment

I loved 'World War Z'!

Comment

HOUSE OF BLOOD - Bryan Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Nicole Cushing View Post
            I forgot to mention Black Wings (the Lovecraftian collection)..and picked up the CD ebook of the landmark Dark Forces anthology.
            As did I. Three stories in so far and can't wait till I can get to the fourth.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
              Still reading Dreamsongs Vol. I as I haven't had that much time to read since coming back to work from vacation. Just have to say though, that Martin is great! I've never been a big fan of science fiction, but I have to say that I really enjoyed his sf stories.
              Someone just recommended Dreamsongs to me within the last week and a half or so, but I haven't had a chance to check it out as of yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Endless Horror Tale View Post
                Someone just recommended Dreamsongs to me within the last week and a half or so, but I haven't had a chance to check it out as of yet.
                Give it a shot! Its a great mix of science fiction, horror, and fantasy, with some small bits of Martin's autobiography.

Comment

Just finished "The Sword of Shannara" contemplating moving on to the next book in the series or picking up The latest one in the series (came out yesterday I think). Not sure which.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                    Do you mean the "666" that was written by Jan Anson of The Amityville Horror fame? I loved that book when I first read it, probably 30 years ago for me. God, has it been that long? I guess so.
                    Yeah, that's it. It really was a great book. Kinda scary.

Comment

Y'know, even though we all now know that the Amityville Horror was pure fiction, it is still one scary-ass book.
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

currently on Jeff Lindsay's Dexter series, Book 5- Delicious. Read books 1-4 since I last posted on here.

Comment

Currently enjoying 'In Laymon's Terms'. This is a wonderful read. The structure of the stories mixed with the personal sections remind me of October Dreams. I thank all the folks at CD for putting this one together!

Comment

Making my way through the Night Angel Trilogy by BRENT WEEKS, and around 100 pages into the third book - Beyond the Shadows.

Comment

Yesterday I finished Windows and The Baby. I'm afraid I won't be able to do much reading over the next few days (due to a lot of work & family stuff going on), but I brought along Butterfly just in case I get a few minutes here and there. My plan is to finish up the Signature Series and then start on Midnight Grinding.

Comment

Moon of the Werewolf by Ronald Kelly. Will be published as Undertaker's Moon by Thunderstorm Books, but I can't wait.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X