No announcement yet.

What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been fine with Lisey since I passed the 100 page mark. Not sure if it was just from being less tired(Started taking my vitamins) or if the beginning was just too slow. Either way I'm creeping through at a fair pace now. I read at work so its still not a quick read but I'm a bit passed halfway now and most of it was in the last week or so. Gonna be pulling out the ereader in a few. Still catching up on this mornings chatter on here.

Comment

Yesterday at the library I picked up "11/22/63" and read the first few pages. I'll see how it goes. I was never really big on time travel to change the past, and even less so on JFK, but I'll give it a shot.

Almost finished with "Dragons of Autumn Twilight".

Halfway through "The Left Hand of God".

Just downloaded five books from the library too; not enough hours in the day!

Comment

3 books at once? I couldnt do it. that'd drive me nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
          3 books at once? I couldnt do it. that'd drive me nuts
          Counting an e-book and another, it's now five!

Comment

Couldn't do it. If you count the ones I never finished I have 3 but since I'm not actually reading the other two they don't really count. I'll finish The Bachman Books and Insomnia some day.

Comment

sk

Comment

Yay, Siep! (i've got CC coming in the mail).
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yay, Squire!!!

Seriously, If you're going to enjoy CC only half as much as I did, you're in for a treat!!

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post

sk
                    YAY! Finally!

Comment

Just finished The Five by Robert McCammon

This is a fantastic book!

McCammon does not spell things out - how can one provide the answer to those questions we have been asking since man has first emerged after all? - nor, most importantly, does he try.

He leaves the texture of those moments open for the reader to interpret. The net result is that I found this story very moving in that same way a great story or song can inspire or energize.

Great Book!

Reading one of the Dresden Files books now.

Comment

The Five was a great read! My first McCammon, and I will be back for more!

Comment

McCammon has never disappointed yet. Some books, obviously, are stronger than others, but I still have to read my first bad McCammon.

sk

Comment

How's UTD coming along for ya Siep?

Comment

Haven't had much time to read this week, unfortunately. I'm only up to about page 100.
                              So far, so (really) good!

sk

Comment

Even Mr Woodchuck is a great character.

Comment

Working...
                                X