No announcement yet.

What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just started reading Pretty Dead Things by Gary McMahon. Nice and dark so far!
    http://www.armadillorecords.co.uk - I've finally updated it.

Comment

Slowly tackling Four Legs in the Morning

Comment

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
        Slowly tackling Four Legs in the Morning
        I read the title story in that one the day that Richard had the library speech a couple months ago, since Norman was in attendance also. I liked it, but kept thinking about Richard Matheson's "Prey".
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I've read the first 2 stories but have just been on a movie kick the past few weeks. Kinda waiting for my books from Mr. Kelly to arrive before I tackle another full length novel.

Comment

I did it! It took me 2 months of dedication, but I made it through!

Spoiler!

Started on the Undead ARC.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Now, Squire, it's time for The Brother's Karamazov.

I finally finished Frankenstein, and just started 11/22/63.
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Already off my TBR list, but thakns for playing! I think Kin will be after Undead.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Decided to keep on reading through my arcs. Finished Kin (fantastic read!) and now halfway through Horror Hall of Fame.

Comment

Congrats on finishing that book, Squire.

Reading GOOD OMENS by Gaiman and that other guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                      Congrats on finishing that book, Squire.

Reading GOOD OMENS by Gaiman and that other guy.
                      Let me know what you think, when you're done. Enjoy!!

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                        Let me know what you think, when you're done. Enjoy!!
                        About half way done so far. I'm digging it.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                          Finished re reading Bag of Bones and the new issue of dark discoveries.Good Magazine.Bag of Bones now is now in my top 6 King books.Hope the mini-series next
                          week does it justice.
                          I used to know things like this when I was 100% into book collecting, but I've forgotten so many things.
                          Do you think because Bag of Bones is being made into a mini-series, that the signed US trade will increase in value? On top of that, I have it in an aftermarket slipcase, but I don't think that matters much. I personally think it will. On top of that, it seems like it's become a fan favorite. But I just wanted some opinions....

Comment

Finished Undead. These novels won't win any awards, tho Return of the Living Dead was clipping along at a nice, suspenseful, horrifying pace untiil the last 20 pages. Then Russo started using whole sentences and even paragraphs from Night and even earlier in Return. It broke the pace of the novel and made me just want to get to the end, thinking "I've read this before." The last sentence , tho, was quite haunting. Having both of these novels together in what is sure to be a spectacular package from CD is worth the price. Also, I've gotten more unsolicited comments on the cover art than any other book I've toted around. Positive or negative, it doesn't matter; the fact that the art made them WANT to comment speaks volumes.

Anyway, onto Kin.
                            Last edited by srboone; 12-10-2011, 10:20 PM.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

It's been the best arc so far Squire (Kin)! I'm finishing up Horror Hall of Fame now, will tackle Undead next.

Comment

You all make reading the ARC's sound fun ... maybe I should have gotten in on that.

And on a side note, I am reading McCammon's "The Five".
                                Last edited by Ron K; 12-10-2011, 11:14 PM. Reason: Added what I am reading

Comment

Working...
                                X