Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonClinton
    replied
    Started BEDEVILED by Thomas Cullinan (Centipede Press HC reprint).

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I also enjoyed Joyland! Just finished Fever By Deon Meyer, liked it a lot. Next up, the third book in the Blood and Bone trilogy by John Gwynne, A Time of Courage.
    Last edited by mhatchett; 04-29-2020, 11:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Woot. Really good read.

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    I really enjoyed 11/22/63 as well as Joyland.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I enjoyed it and thought it was a good read. For me it was okay for an SK novel but an above average read compared to others authors I've read lately.

I do agree with you Brian. Duma Key was amazing. 11/22/63 gave me a little of those old SK thrills as well.
    I really enjoyed 11/22/63 as well as Joyland.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
    A LITTLE GREEN BOOK OF GRINS & GRAVITY, by Ramsey Campbell- File this under "They have a lot of nerve publishing this." I'm not a big fan of trunk novels, and unfinished trunk novels get even less love from me. This is just a ridiculous thing to publish and charge thirty bucks for, one of those books where everyone calls everyone else by their full name. "Excuse me, John Smith." "Yes, Colin Perberbottom, just let me finish talking to John Umperpooper, and then I'll take you to see Lady Featherington!" (I joke, but the real book reads exactly like that.) I'm finishing this out of spite. (Spiting myself for buying this.)
    Well, that bums me out. Like Jeff, I was looking forward to the Campbell book. I wasn’t expecting a masterpiece, but was hoping for something good. Heck, the guy’s so prolific, I’m sure he could have knocked out three new stories over a long weekend.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X