• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gwendy's Final Task

Gwendy's Final Task.jpg

Yes!!!!

Comment

Any more info on this? All a search shows is a Wikipedia mention (at least as far as I see).

Comment

Originally posted by JJ123 View Post
        Any more info on this? All a search shows is a Wikipedia mention (at least as far as I see).
        No more information that I can find. Mr. Chizmar posted the above photo. I would guess it was posted after they finished. Hopefully we will hear about a release date for fall of next near in the next few months.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

No more information that I can find. Mr. Chizmar posted the above photo. I would guess it was posted after they finished. Hopefully we will hear about a release date for fall of next near in the next few months.
          Brian Keene mentioned something about Gwendy and Castle Rock a little while ago. Some top secret project. He also at one point recently showed a picture of his weekly work in progress board and there was something about Secret Gwendy project written on it.

Comment

Am excited to see this. Hopefully, CD will have published the limited edition for Gwendy's Magic Feather before this one gets officially announced; otherwise, I will be very disappointed. Still haven't read the 2nd Gwendy book as I'm holding out to read the limited edition I ordered rather than having to shell out for a trade copy too. I also hope that the limited edition for "Gwendy's Magic Feather" will still include the exclusive bonus material that was promised. Fingers crossed!!!

Comment

Working...
            X