NOS4A2 first printings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paperdragon View Post
    Hey that's cool, did not think they would be remarqued.
    I put some pics up on my collection thread

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
      I have a S/L on order from Subpress. Am I in in the minority in that I like to wait for the S/L and read that copy?
      You are not alone. I don't have any copies of NOS4A2 on order since I didn't have the money, but I am waiting for the CD edition of The Twelve before I read that book. Could have picked up a trade when I was at Barnes and Noble after it came out, but decided to wait for my limited edition instead.
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
        You are not alone. I don't have any copies of NOS4A2 on order since I didn't have the money, but I am waiting for the CD edition of The Twelve before I read that book. Could have picked up a trade when I was at Barnes and Noble after it came out, but decided to wait for my limited edition instead.
        LOL - I'm doing the exact same thing with The Twelve.

Comment

Picked up a copy yesterday, first edition, not signed though. Kinda jealous of you guys, been browsing Ebay thinking of buying a copy.

Comment

You could probably get one for list plus shipping by contacting one of the stores Mr. Hill is making an appearance at.
            Originally posted by Theli View Post
            Picked up a copy yesterday, first edition, not signed though. Kinda jealous of you guys, been browsing Ebay thinking of buying a copy.

Comment

Did anyone here get a first printing from Amazon or B&N online?

Comment

Powell's is selling pre-orders for his upcoming appearance for 30% off list. http://www.powells.com/biblio/18-9780062200570-0

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Powell's is selling pre-orders for his upcoming appearance for 30% off list. http://www.powells.com/biblio/18-9780062200570-0
                  Thank you Martin, got one!

Comment

Broke down and got one, too. Hope it's a first.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      Broke down and got one, too. Hope it's a first.
                      I hope so too. If not, then I hope the one I ordered from CD is.

Comment

I was in there yesterday and they have stacks on 1st/1st on the sales floor. Hopefully they will last until his appearance.

Comment

I like the cover for the trade hardback, but it looks like the trade pb cover is even better!

http://www.amazon.com/NOS4A2-Novel-J...words=joe+hill

Comment

That is one sad gingerbread boy!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

My copy from Amazon is a 3rd printing and has a tear on the dust jacket. I swear, they either pack stuff super wonderful, or incredibly crappy. The local BJs has 1st printings, for about the same price. I have to go back when it's not pouring down rain, and get a copy, and return the Amazon.
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

^ Yeah I've had some bad experiences with Amazon, especially when ordering paperbacks or graphic novels.

Well I buckled and ordered a signed copy off ebay, basically just paid retail plus shipping, so I can deal with it. I can just read my original copy now

Comment

Working...
                                X