No announcement yet.

Video Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read about it though. Sounds interesting....
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Ahh, so you meant that you do not use the google search engine at all?

Comment

No. Call in an.........idiosynchrocy.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Comment

Just thought i'd share that futureshop is taking preorders for Black Ops II already. If you order today or tomorrow you get a $10 "e-certificate" I didnt even know about Black ops II til I got the email from futureshop. Well I knew it was coming but not this soon. Something to keep me occupied between November and Christmas. I always get addicted to playing COD when I get a new one then Christmas distracts me and I dont go back til theres a new game. lol. Haven't played MW3 since Just before Christmas.

http://www.futureshop.ca/Search/SearchResults.aspx?q=[10172282]%20[10172494]%20[10173174]&lang=en&CMP=EMC-ALL-120503

Comment

I'm actually excited about Black Ops II, it's looking to be pretty innovative for a shooter. Though I really have no interest in the COD multiplayer, I really can't stand how they do multiplayer. The irony about you posting this though is that I was literally just talking about this game with Dave.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

There's a lot of good games coming out soon, but it will be a year at least before I have free time to play them with Diablo 3 only days away!

But I want to play the new Walking Dead game! Tried the demo and I must say I like it. Might have to grab it off of PSN to play while waiting for May 15th.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                  There's a lot of good games coming out soon, but it will be a year at least before I have free time to play them with Diablo 3 only days away!

But I want to play the new Walking Dead game! Tried the demo and I must say I like it. Might have to grab it off of PSN to play while waiting for May 15th.
                  Did you play D3 on the beta weekend?

Instagram

Comment

Sure did! Played a bit of each class, although I already knew that my first character would be the Barbarian (has been since D I). Very promising game, cannot wait for the full release.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                      Sure did! Played a bit of each class, although I already knew that my first character would be the Barbarian (has been since D I). Very promising game, cannot wait for the full release.
                      Nice! I thought about playing, but I really have no interest in dungeon crawlers. I did however pick up Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning yesterday and is turning out to be a pretty good game, which is surprising for me, as I don't typically like RPG's.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                        I'm actually excited about Black Ops II, it's looking to be pretty innovative for a shooter. Though I really have no interest in the COD multiplayer, I really can't stand how they do multiplayer. The irony about you posting this though is that I was literally just talking about this game with Dave.
                        If you don't like the multiplayer then I wouldn't get to excited about it. The Single player gets shorter and easier with each game they put out. They know most people buy these games for the multi and they take advantage of that by putting less into the actual game and just continue to work out the kinks and come up with new stuff for the multi instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                          If you don't like the multiplayer then I wouldn't get to excited about it. The Single player gets shorter and easier with each game they put out. They know most people buy these games for the multi and they take advantage of that by putting less into the actual game and just continue to work out the kinks and come up with new stuff for the multi instead.
                          Actually that's the interesting thing about this one, they're doing something completely new and innovative with the single player. It's hard for me to explain though. Check out this week's episode of Feedback from G4, it's some pretty interesting stuff.

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/58371/fee...y-black-ops-2/

Edit: Sadly it's really only the COD multiplayer I don't like. I think a lot of other shooters do a really good job of it, but COD forces you to either not be on voice comms with anyone or you have to be on with everyone. You can't be in your own party just playing with your friend and just talking with your friends. It really makes me mad, as if I wanted to play with a bunch of 10 year olds cussing me out, I'd play halo with voice comms on.... lol. That and I like large maps and COD was never very good with that.

Instagram

Comment

is that a video thats gonna play automatically if i click on it? Work computer..

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                              is that a video thats gonna play automatically if i click on it? Work computer..
                              Umm it might.

Instagram

Comment

K then ill try to remember its here later tonight. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X