Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teriw
    replied
    Or you could just try the edit button, just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Doh I forgot the E in heart.Should I stess like Joel or just give in to the bacon.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Yes how apropriate the bridge to a hart attack
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    The Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) has 'OMSI After Dark' event on occasion. Typically they have a theme that will involve some type of adult beverage and the science behind it. They recenlty had one that made no sense to me. They called it Bacon and Bridges, I did make it to the event to see how they brought these things together but they did have bridges made of bacon and a bacon flavored vodka to sample.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]6161[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6162[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    A delicious desert of graham cracker, marshmallow, bacon, chocolaty goodness:

The Bacon Moon Pie (with a bacon carmel sauce)!!

That looks amazing but sonds disgusting when you realize there's bacon on it.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Well since bacon kills This makes sense.
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]6169[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    A delicious desert of graham cracker, marshmallow, bacon, chocolaty goodness:

The Bacon Moon Pie (with a bacon carmel sauce)!!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Awe I can't See the cartoon on my phone

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    My knowledge of Canada is as follows: Rick Moranis, Dave THomas, John Candy, Trey Parker: GOOD! Celene Dion: BAD!
    bookreport.jpgbook report2.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    bacon gun.jpg

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    No, you can't eat it (well, some may beg to differ, but anyhoo) - this was just too strange not to post

10.jpg

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    How' bout a chocolate and bacon coated fortune cooke?

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
    Mine's one ex-wife and a broken finger in Chilliwack BC circa January 1986 in drunken brawl in a car park with a bunch of pissed off ice hockey dudes
    Just to make u feel old for fun...I was not even born in January of 86. And squire, what about Jim carrey, Michael j fox, Donald Sutherland to name a few and our one Truly great embarrassment, justin bieber.

Leave a comment:

• th3l0rd
    replied
    the bbq pie is ... I don't know ... outrageously good or deadly good ?

Here's local nativity (or as I explained to a japanese friend while in a hurry "xmas action figures") made with bacon relatives (wurstels or wieners depending on your region)
    51212-presepe_tedesco_2010-12-5.jpg

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Then there's this. Stood Shore Patrol with these guys once during a port visit. They got called on a B&E and since I was riding along with them I had to go. They told me wait outside while they investigated, but the perp ran out my way. He veered around me (since I wasn't moving) and tripped on hidden low-terraced garden wall and went sprawling. I walked casually over to him as one of the cops came around the corner and nabbed him. So I helped, by just standing dumbfounded at the events unfolding!

04-02-2012 03;17;41PM.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    The Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) has 'OMSI After Dark' event on occasion. Typically they have a theme that will involve some type of adult beverage and the science behind it. They recenlty had one that made no sense to me. They called it Bacon and Bridges, I did make it to the event to see how they brought these things together but they did have bridges made of bacon and a bacon flavored vodka to sample.
    bacon.jpgbacon-vodka (1).jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X