• Show
Clear All

• srboone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    There's just too many possibilities with bacon...

THese actually look great. I could do bacon and peanuts. peanuts are already salty n crunchy. seems like a delish mix to me.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Time to clean out your fat filled blood vessels.CNXT0001.jpgDon't knock it till you try it.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Come on out Squire, the weathers fine (well actually it is 48 degrees and raining, but that is what fine means around here.) We have a lot more to offer that Voodoo Doughnuts though. We have some great micro brews, some of the best wines on the planet and some real nice restaurants.
    Tried it once and I got so far behind that I gave up the DVR. Turned out, it was a 10 minute segment on an "Extreme Fast Foods" special, so I was able to watch a repeat at work. But it was great! I'm thinking road trip to Portland at some point...

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Tried it once and I got so far behind that I gave up the DVR. Turned out, it was a 10 minute segment on an "Extreme Fast Foods" special, so I was able to watch a repeat at work. But it was great! I'm thinking road trip to Portland at some point...

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Dammit!!! Am hour-long special on VooDoo Doughnuts on the Travel Channel and I have to go to work!!!!

That's why God created DVR!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    There's just too many possibilities with bacon...

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    ...hush, now...

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Who needs the travel channel, they are about 30 minutes from my house!
    Dammit!!! Am hour-long special on VooDoo Doughnuts on the Travel Channel and I have to go to work!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    God I hate that kid

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    No, Americans are the only people in the world who ever say Canadian Bacon. Bacon is bacon, Ham is Ham. and I am amazed it took someone this long to say that. Also WTF are Preston County buckwheat cakes
    Apparently, Justin Beiber is Candian Bacon and ... well, ham is just ham

bieber_poster_bacon.jpg

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    This iss what i came up with when I (I don't google, I have a google-free computer...) searched for Canadian Bacon!

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Also WTF are Preston County buckwheat cakes
    Preston County, WV is where my parents are from. Every year they have an annual Buckwheat Festival (county fair) to celebrate the buckwheat harvest. Buckwheat cakes are a sourdough pancake made from buckwheat flour. They're an acquired taste for most people, but they're really, really good. They raise overnight and the batter is very bubbly, then you save some batter as a starter for the next time you make them (hence the sourdough). They're much flatter than pancakes and have a much tangier taste. I found a pic on the web, I didn't take my own tonight.

buckwheatcakes.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    What you get when you google canadian bacon is not regular ham though. well it is but its ham steaks which is just sliced ham. ham is ham.

Also, I dont have a problem with Bacon i just have a problem with it being put on weird stuff. which is apparently normal to you people

Leave a comment:

Working...
X