No announcement yet.

Picture Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have very creative and delicious donuts. They also got in a bit of trouble in their early days. Who knew that if you injected a donut with NyQuil or Pepto Bismal it would be considered medicine and the FDA would get involved. Needless to say they no longer offer those donuts, you still can get married their though.
    Originally posted by TerryE View Post
    After that picture you posted, I checked out the Voodoo Donuts website. They really need to spread a lot further.

Comment

Lol, thats crazy! Pop a few advil in there, some horse tranquilizer and you've got one tasty donut!

Comment

Dorothy's open mouth and hand position could lead to an interesting development in this thread with the next picture...

Comment

Spoiler!

Comment

23-LOTR-Treebeard-1024x768.jpg
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              So...what are some things you don't find gross, Teri?
              I'm not that picky I just think certain things have their proper place. especially bacon and maple doesn't belong anywhere but in Syrup. Then again, pure maple syrup is gross. I can't find the right syrup. They screwed up syrup when they started taking trans fats out of everything I think. It just to be thick sweet and delishious but not the only stuff thats thick is the pure stuff, which is gross. lol. I also just discovered yesterday that almond milk is gross, contrary to what the label tries to tell you it tastes nothing like almonds and is way too watery to have the name milk attached to it at all.

Comment

tress.jpg
                "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Sideshow_Bob_by_spacecoyote.jpg

Comment

the_wine_by_juletjess.jpg

Comment

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I think Martin should start mailing out donuts since they don't.

Comment

Comment

I do not think it would work. You need to make a trip to Portland to experience Voodoo first hand. Hell, I will even meet you there.
                              Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
                              I think Martin should start mailing out donuts since they don't.

Comment

Empty_Beer_Cans_Made_Things_13.jpg
                                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
                                X