No announcement yet.

Picture Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh...the Elvis-wich! Very good, just deepfry!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I've never tried it... But for some odd reason I'm thinking it might actually be tasty. I mean, it has bacon, everyone knows bacon is the best seasoning that will make anything taste good! ;D

Comment

I eat PB and Banana all the time. no bacon though and not deep fried. It is better if you toast the bread though.

Comment

The bacon is crucial here. Otherwise its just pb and banana. which, while good, is not what the King would order!

Comment

Frig the king, Bacon belongs with eggs, in macaroni, and on burgers. Nowhere else. Unless Im forgetting something crucial

Comment

PB and bananas!
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Most definitely not PB and Bananas. bacon is too salty for that.

Comment

Bacon belongs on a Voodoo Donuts Bacon Maple Bar.
                  voodoo-bacon-maple-bar.jpg

Comment

Maple is gross.

Comment

So...what are some things you don't find gross, Teri?
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                        Frig the king, Bacon belongs with eggs, in macaroni, and on burgers. Nowhere else. Unless Im forgetting something crucial
                        Bacon makes EVERYTHING better! Everyone on the Food Channel says so. And it's true.

And you should never say "Frig the King". He's the King!

How could you possibly hate Bubba Ho-Tep? That movie was so much fun. And Bruce Campbell's performance was actually brilliant.
                        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

vfiles14879.jpg

maple trees
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

How would you like it if somebody came along and plucked something off you?!?!?!

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I am actually not a big fan of Maple bars but with bacon they really do work.
                              Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                              Maple is gross.

Comment

After that picture you posted, I checked out the Voodoo Donuts website. They really need to spread a lot further.

Comment

Working...
                                X