No announcement yet.

Grab Bags 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know anyone who speaks french. Prob cuz I hate french people and avoid them like the plague.

Comment

Ne soyez pas de cette façon, Teri.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
        Ne soyez pas de cette façon, Teri.

Comment

Can't help the way I am.

Comment

That is what we love about you Teri.
            Originally posted by Teriw View Post
            Can't help the way I am.

Comment

That's also why alot of people hate me

Comment

bought, "Another forthcoming grab bag 2012"...CD did excellent choices for the first 2012 grab bag, couldn't pass up! Lets hope we get another book for the Novella Series!
                " a.k.a brother odd"

Comment

Its killing me that I can't order this. Literally not a cent to my name this time. Sooooo pissed. Ya think they'd take a post dated cheque? Lol.

Comment

I avoided succumbing to temptation with the ERC (which I will probably get if it is still available when I get a good amount of money sometime soon hopefully) and am very glad that I did when I got the e-mail for this new grab bag. Only sad part is that I no longer have any money on my last gift certificate.
                    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                    Spoiler!

Comment

I'm so excited for this new grab bag! The last one was such a great deal that there wasn't a moment of hesitation buying this one. The books break down to $12.25 a piece, plus shipping! I don't think you can find a better deal anywhere else. I won't say that these kind of deals are what make me a CD customer because I'd still be buying stuff even without the grab bags and such, but it sure makes it more fun! Thanks CD staff!

Comment

What is this grab bag I keep hearing about and where can I get it?!

Comment

I'm sure it will be announced to everyone soon. We got an advanced notice I guess since we purchased the first 2012 grab bag
                          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Yea.I just looked on the website it is listed under other items.I ordered mine last night.CD just keeps up with the surprises.

Comment

I'm so angry they didn't wait until October for this one. lol. Im DYING to get it for the King story.

Comment

Oh man. I bought the grab bag and I haven't even been around here to blame you guys for my weakness. ;-)
                                "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Working...
                                X