No announcement yet.

Grab Bags 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has the final item in the Forthcoming Grab Bag been announced yet? It was listed at the bottom of my Snow Shadows shipping notice, and I'm really excited about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Fulman View Post
      Has the final item in the Forthcoming Grab Bag been announced yet? It was listed at the bottom of my Snow Shadows shipping notice, and I'm really excited about it!
      It has NOT been announced yet, but I am also very excited about it.

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

No it has not but HOLY SMOKE AND BEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hahaha, saw that too! Was that an intentional spoiler Brian?

Comment

Ooops!
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Arg... I want to see the last book but have not received my shipping notice yet.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                hahaha, saw that too! Was that an intentional spoiler Brian?
                It's just how our system works. Since snow shadows is the first item shipping it shows all the back ordered items that where part of the grab bag.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I didn't notice the bottom part of the e-mail first time I looked at it since I check it on my phone, but had to go back and see what people were excited about, and I am now very, very much looking forward to getting this one. When will it end up being announced?
                  Last edited by RJK1981; 07-24-2012, 01:25 AM. Reason: forgot to enter part of the message
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                    I didn't notice the bottom part of the e-mail first time I looked at it since I check it on my phone, but had to go back and see what people were excited about, and I am now very, very much looking forward to getting this one. When will it end up being announced?
                    Next month!

Brian
                    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Great, thanks, look forward to hearing more about it other than just what it is
                      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                      Spoiler!

Comment

HOLY FUCK! Pardon My french but it hasn't bothered yas before so HOLY FUCK! lol I am so excited. I hate Pete? a lil less right now. I think it was pete who recently got his hands on the original anyway. I totally missed this on my email. I got the shipping notice and was like WTF is this? Opened it, saw snow shadows and said oh, ok and closed the email. I plan on just letting my book go to my moms unless its something I really want to get my hands on...like this. I'm still at moms now but not by time a few of these are finished.

Comment

Sorry Teri but that does not sound French to me.
                          Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                          HOLY FUCK! Pardon My french but it hasn't bothered yas before so HOLY FUCK! lol I am so excited. I hate Pete? a lil less right now. I think it was pete who recently got his hands on the original anyway. I totally missed this on my email. I got the shipping notice and was like WTF is this? Opened it, saw snow shadows and said oh, ok and closed the email. I plan on just letting my book go to my moms unless its something I really want to get my hands on...like this. I'm still at moms now but not by time a few of these are finished.

Comment

Mon dieu! Sainte Merde!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

My Grand mom was french.I know what you said bad boy.

Comment

My maternal grandmother spoke 4 languages fluently, one of which was french. I know what I said, too!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X