No announcement yet.

Bookworm 1's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great. I wanted it, but I have, I think it was 4 of the blu rays already and Rush at Rio on DVD.

Comment

Another non book but book related item.DSC04147.jpg

Comment

And this came and it is wonderful.DSC04150.jpg

Comment

I think he likes it.DSC04151.jpg

Comment

Very Nice, congrats
            “Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.”
            — Roland Deschain
            Wanted
            The following Cemetery Dance ARC: Full Dark, No Stars, Doctor Sleep

Comment

I only have the regular DVD' s. ALso I finally have the complete r30 show. I do have the r 30 collectors set with the signed facsimile picks and the concert CD. The bonus disc is super with the hall of fame induction and the different stages concert highlights. Amazing to see how well Neil is playing and less then 2 months after this show he would have so much tragedy that he would not play for years and thought of never playing again.
              Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
              Looks great. I wanted it, but I have, I think it was 4 of the blu rays already and Rush at Rio on DVD.

Comment

Nice additions to your collection, Tom!
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Thanks besides the King collectables I was most excited about the Edward Lee book. I am slowly getting all of his stuff. Still need about 6-10 more I believe.

Comment

Great stuff, my friend!!! SK in my hotel room before the Austin signing!!!

80PgBX.jpg
                    My Collection:
                    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958
                    Fine Wooden Tray & Slipcases:
                    http://www.thedarktower.org/?page=theshiningproject

Comment

bookworm 1 - Well I have final read all 140 page of your collection tread. You have some fantastic items and I enjoyed looking at all the different books, comics, DVDs, etc. I love the Philip K. Dick and the Peanuts books. I don’t have any of either but I do have one Schulz item I am proud of, it is a charcoal drawing circa 1967 and is approximately 24” by 36”, so it is larger than most of his artwork (the spoiler below is a photo of it). Looking forward you what you add next.

“Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.”
                      — Roland Deschain
                      Wanted
                      The following Cemetery Dance ARC: Full Dark, No Stars, Doctor Sleep

Comment

Thanks... That is a pretty awesome drawing. Thanks for sharing it.
                        Originally posted by racerx45 View Post
                        bookworm 1 - Well I have final read all 140 page of your collection tread. You have some fantastic items and I enjoyed looking at all the different books, comics, DVDs, etc. I love the Philip K. Dick and the Peanuts books. I don’t have any of either but I do have one Schulz item I am proud of, it is a charcoal drawing circa 1967 and is approximately 24” by 36”, so it is larger than most of his artwork (the spoiler below is a photo of it). Looking forward you what you add next.

Spoiler!

Comment

Here are some of my latest adds. Still waiting for 2 boxes in the next week but here is what's new for now.DSC04235.jpg

Comment

DSC04236.jpgone I wish I had gotten sooner.

Comment

DSC04237.jpg

Comment

DSC04238.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X