No announcement yet.

Bookworm 1's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great add, Tom! I just don't have the cash for that book, otherwise I'd get it.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I actually used my coupon from the indigogo campaign for Madhouse. I kind of went a bit nuts on some of the perks.Had a 30% off coupon I believe. Had to be used within so many days so I went for it. Unfortunately for my family everyone will now have their own copy of the trade edition of Madhouse. .

Comment

Ha! Nice.... I didn't jump on board with Madhouse - funds were too tight at the time.

Comment

Just AWESOME!!!
          My Collection:
          http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958
          Fine Wooden Tray & Slipcases:
          http://www.thedarktower.org/?page=theshiningproject

Comment

A couple new things.DSC03998.jpg. This is the latest chap book from Thundertorm Press

Comment

I got this one a week before J.F. Gonzalez died. I love his stuff and have been trying to fill in some holes in my collection. If you have never read him you should.DSC03999.jpg

Comment

DSC04000.jpgAnd this matching numbered set From Sub. Press

Comment

DSC04002.jpg

Comment

DSC04003.jpg

Comment

DSC04005.jpg

Comment

Couple pieces of the interior art.DSC04004.jpg

Comment

DSC04006.jpg

Comment

Oh!!!! and this little book of a nasty story came. loved it.DSC04012.jpg

Comment

All very nice! Like Thunder was a good read. My copy of The Box came a couple days back, but I haven't yet had the chance to read it. Definitely looking forward to it, though!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                I got this one a week before J.F. Gonzalez died. I love his stuff and have been trying to fill in some holes in my collection. If you have never read him you should.[ATTACH=CONFIG]16042[/ATTACH]
                                Almost a bit chilling considering time of purchase and the title. I need to investigate his works, trying to track down It Drinks Blood, without much luck.

Nice adds in general. Interworld and The Silver Dream look cool, never heard of them though.

Comment

Working...
                                X