No announcement yet.

Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet additions! I haven't ben online much either--I have a crashed harddrive and my online time is relagated to my overnight work hours. Fortunately, I have an understanding employer...for now.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Haven't had much time to be online lately but had a new book mark waiting for me when I got home so I thought I would post it:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]13048[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13049[/ATTACH]

It even came with a matching book!
      Nice! The matching book is pretty neat as well.

Comment

Time to sell some books and get that new computer. You never know when the next big CD title will be announced.
        Originally posted by srboone View Post
        Sweet additions! I haven't ben online much either--I have a crashed harddrive and my online time is relagated to my overnight work hours. Fortunately, I have an understanding employer...for now.

Comment

Recently received the latest Kealan PatricK Burke offering from Thunderstorm 'The Novellas':
          P1280564.jpgP1280565.jpgP1280566.jpgP1280567.jpg

The interesting thing was that when it arrived I had two deliveries of the same book.

Comment

Kudo's to Paul at Thunderstorm!
            I contacted him to let him now that he had sent be an extra copy in error. He responded with a very generous offer. If I return the second copy to him he would send me two in stock books for my trouble. A very generous offer.

I selected Ronald Kelly's 'Timber Gray':
            P1280568.jpgP1280569.jpgP1280570.jpgP1280571.jpg

Comment

And 'The Damned Highway: Fear and Loathing in Arkham' by Nick Mamatas and Brian Keene:
              P1280572.jpgP1280573.jpgP1280574.jpgP1280575.jpg

Comment

WOW!!!! That is quite the offer. Great books.

Comment

Indeed - a fantastic offer - gotta love how that worked out.

Comment

In my few dealings with Paul at Thunderstorm I have been very impressed with how he is running his business. His books are also top notch. The one oddity I find with his books is that the paper used is an extremely bright white, almost to the point of being distracting. That is not a criticism, just an oddity.
                    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                    Indeed - a fantastic offer - gotta love how that worked out.

Comment

I thought I would show the new copy of NOS4A2 I got recently:

P1290031.jpg

Had to get it with the Christmas theme. It i also the only unsigned edition of this one I have.
                      Last edited by Martin; 10-27-2013, 11:09 PM.

Comment

I got this one as well:
                        P1290020.jpgP1290021.jpgP1290022.jpgP1290023.jpgP1290024.jpgP1290025.jpg
                        Last edited by Martin; 10-27-2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

More from NOS4A2 Limited:
                          P1290026.jpgP1290027.jpgP1290028.jpgP1290029.jpgP1290030.jpg

Comment

And then The group photo:
                            P1290032.jpg
                            Includes: 1st/1st Publisher Signed Tip In Sheet, 1st/1st Signed Inscribed, UK 1st/1st Signed, US ARC Signed, Limited Signed, 1st Paperback with Holiday cover.

Comment

I am way behind on posting but here are a few recent additions:
                              From the SK Grab Bag Battleground:
                              P1290033.jpg

Comment

From the 2013 Early Readers Club:
                                Rick Hautala's Chills
                                Bentley Little's The Influence
                                Alan Peter Ryan's The Slave Tree
                                P1290034.jpgP1290035.jpgP1290036.jpg
                                The 2013 ERC has exceeded my wildest expectations.

Comment

Working...
                                X