Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Yes you actually can. I will have it finished in a few days. PM me your address and I will get it out to you.
    Everyone give Martin positive Rep, he hooked me up not only with the BJF proof but something extra I did not already have! He rocks! Rep him!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
      Everyone give Martin positive Rep, he hooked me up not only with the BJF proof but something extra I did not already have! He rocks! Rep him!!
      I decided to throw in the surprise, glad you liked it.

Enjoy!

Comment

I repped both of you.

Comment

Rep for everyone!!! Though I have to point out that rep is meaningless...
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Well you win some, you lose some. Received my ARC grab bag today and received 100% duplicates.

Comment

Good on you, Martin!

Comment

Some very nice adds. I read Hell Bound last weekend and it is a great srory. Very unique. I highly recommend you bump it up in your tbr pile.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  Some very nice adds. I read Hell Bound last weekend and it is a great srory. Very unique. I highly recommend you bump it up in your tbr pile.
                  Thanks for the recommendation, I may jump on that one next!

Comment

I think you can still get it for $25.00. It is well worth it. https://full-bleed.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders
                    I keep forgetting about this one. I had the kickstarter pages saved on my phone but every now and then, open webpages close and I lost it. I need this. Thanks for showing yours off, it looks to be a very well done book.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                      I keep forgetting about this one. I had the kickstarter pages saved on my phone but every now and then, open webpages close and I lost it. I need this. Thanks for showing yours off, it looks to be a very well done book.
                      I went into it thinking 'It's a magazine started on Kickstarter, how good could it be?'. It wildly exceeded my expectations!

Comment

I went into it thinking 'It's a magazine started on Kickstarter, how good could it be?'. It wildly exceeded my expectations!
                        Exactly. Not that Kickstarter hasn't given us some good things, but like you said, it's a magazine . . . and what you've shown off looks great!

Comment

Well you win some, you lose some. Received my ARC grab bag today and received 100% duplicates.
                          AH! That's the danger of grab bags. Especially from publisher you buy frequently. I gambled as well and I got lucky. Though the value of the books in their finished state (considering trade editions) didn't cover the price I paid.

Had I gotten On This, the Day of the Pig it would have been an absolute win.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                            AH! That's the danger of grab bags. Especially from publisher you buy frequently. I gambled as well and I got lucky. Though the value of the books in their finished state (considering trade editions) didn't cover the price I paid.

Had I gotten On This, the Day of the Pig it would have been an absolute win.
                            I have done pretty good in general. That is probably only the second time I have received a grab bag with nothing of use in it from Cemetery Dance. I saw you unboxing and you received one that I do not have, The Listener. That one is also on order. Grab bags are always a gamble, just struck out this time.

Comment

I ordered a copy of Full Bleed because of your recommendation and it arrived today. I can't wait to dig into it!

Full Bleed.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                                I ordered a copy of Full Bleed because of your recommendation and it arrived today. I can't wait to dig into it!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20459[/ATTACH]
                                I believe you will be impressed! Glad you were able to grab a copy while they are still available.

Comment

Working...
                                X