X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    When I met Brian, I mean saw Joe Hill last year, I wanted to get Nothing O’Clock signed but couldn’t find my copy at the time. Next time maybe.
    Gonna hijack your thread for sec, Martin.

Jason, when I got back from that, I'd forgot I had I AM Legend in my bag from Folio that I wanted him to sign! He did the intro.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Very nice adds. I still kick myself for not jumping on ten word tragedies

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    When I met Brian, I mean saw Joe Hill last year, I wanted to get Nothing O’Clock signed but couldn’t find my copy at the time. Next time maybe.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post
    Excellent additions! I too purchased that Dr Who edition for both signatures.

And Full Dark No Stars is terrific!
    The Doctor Who buy was an impulse purchase but I am really glad I bought it. The story was fun read. A little to Sci-Fi for me but a quick fun read. The Joe Hill afterword was worth the price of admission. A very personal accounting of his friendship with Mr. Gaiman and his bonding with his boys over Doctor Who after a divorce.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Excellent additions! I too purchased that Dr Who edition for both signatures.

And Full Dark No Stars is terrific!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Very nice adds, Martin. :-)

Like you, I’ve never been a Doctor Who fan — the appeal of the show escapes me – but I’m glad the book has been entertaining and was a solid purchase for you.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice adds! I only purchased the one for the Hill sig as well. I did watch Dr. Who back in the day as a kid.
    I clearly would not have bought it without the Hill afterword and signature. With that said I am over half way through and it is an enjoyable read.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Nice adds! I only purchased the one for the Hill sig as well. I did watch Dr. Who back in the day as a kid.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    And a recent acquisition from this board. Full Dark No Stars by Stephen King:
    DSC_0058.jpgDSC_0059.jpgDSC_0060.jpgDSC_0061.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Nothing O'Clock by Neil Gaiman:

So, I have to admit I have never seen an episode of Doctor Who. On top of that Neil Gaiman has been hot and miss for me. I considered this for the Joe Signature and Afterword when it was released but the price prevented me from purchasing it. Gauntlet recently offered PC copies at a discounted rate and I went for it.
    Am actually reading it now and am enjoying it.
    DSC_0062.jpgDSC_0063.jpgDSC_0064.jpgDSC_0065.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    A few recent additions:
    Ten Word Tragedies:
    DSC_0066.jpgDSC_0067.jpgDSC_0068.jpgDSC_0069.jpgDSC_0070.jpgDSC_0071.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I finally received my shipping notice, but my copy is not scheduled to arrive for another week. I shall have to enjoy your pictures until it does.
    I think you will be pleased with your book!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    You will find the photos do not do it justice!
    I finally received my shipping notice, but my copy is not scheduled to arrive for another week. I shall have to enjoy your pictures until it does.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Those pictures of REVIVAL are great! I can't wait for my copy to arrive.
    You will find the photos do not do it justice!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Those pictures of REVIVAL are great! I can't wait for my copy to arrive.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X