• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The long awaited Best of Cemetery Dance II Limited edition:
    DSC_1251.JPGDSC_1252.JPGDSC_1253.JPGDSC_1254.JPGDSC_1255.JPGDSC_1262.JPG

Comment

More from The Best of Cemetery Dance II:
      No way I will ever be able to match all the signatures up but here is the list of signers:
      Signature List For Both Signed Editions:
      Richard Chizmar
      Poppy Z. Brite
      Joe R. Lansdale
      Bev Vincent
      Jonathan Lethem
      Bentley Little
      David J. Schow
      Glen Hirshberg
      Christa Faust
      Richard Christian Matheson
      Michael Marshall Smith
      Norman Partridge
      Douglas Clegg
      Gary A Braunbeck
      Ray Garton
      Elizabeth Engstrom
      William F. Nolan
      Sherry Decker
      Thomas F. Monteleone
      Gary Raisor
      Nancy A. Collins
      J.A. Konrath
      Greg Kishbaugh
      Tim Waggoner
      Lawrence C. Connolly
      Stewart O'Nan
      Christopher Golden
      Stanley Wiater
      Thomas Tessier
      F. Paul Wilson
      Terry Lamsley
      James Lovegrove
      Graham Masterton
      Tony Richards
      Tim Lebbon
      Phil Rickman
      Ramsey Campbell
      Mark Morris
      Simon Clark
      Peter Crowther
      DSC_1256.JPGDSC_1258.JPGDSC_1259.JPGDSC_1260.JPGDSC_1261.JPG

Comment

This next set is one I passed on when it was first released. My reason for passing was that I felt the cost was to high for both the slipcased limited edition and the trade edition. The limited sold out quickly but I have looked at the trade several times and kept passing. Found it on sale on the PS2 site and went for it. It exceeds my expectations and I know realize I should have ordered the limited when it was first announced.
        The PS Book of Fantastic Fictioneers: A history of the Incredible:
        To be honest I could take a photo of every page but here is a sampling.
        DSC_1263.JPGDSC_1264.JPGDSC_1265.JPGDSC_1266.JPGDSC_1267.JPGDSC_1268.JPG

Comment

More Fantastic Fictioneers:
          DSC_1269.JPGDSC_1270.JPGDSC_1271.JPGDSC_1272.JPGDSC_1273.JPGDSC_1274.JPG

Comment

The World Played Chess by Robert Dugoni (Signed 1st):
            DSC_1275.JPGDSC_1276.JPGDSC_1277.JPG

Comment

Replay by Ken Grimwood (Suntup Artist Edition):
              Curretnly reading this one and it is fantastic!
              DSC_1278.JPGDSC_1279.JPGDSC_1280.JPGDSC_1281.JPG

Comment

Walking With Ghosts - The Illustrated Edition by Brian James Freeman (Lettered Lividian Privat Printing for Patreon Supporters)
                DSC_1282.JPGDSC_1283.JPGDSC_1284.JPGDSC_1285.JPGDSC_1286.JPG

Comment

More from Walking With Ghosts:
                  I had mentioned that the book contained a surprise that I was not expecting. Mr. Freeman may have told us and I just forgot but I was surprised that the book contained a Remarque.]
                  DSC_1287.JPGDSC_1288.JPGDSC_1289.JPGDSC_1290.JPG

Comment

A recent Cemetery Dance Grab Bag:
                    Contents:
                    PS Publishing The Dead Zone (I had actually passed on this and regretted it but was not willing to pay the aftermarket price.)
                    Cemetery Dance ARC of Stephen King Limited
                    King Art and a Gwendy Magnet
                    DSC_1291.JPGDSC_1293.JPGDSC_1294.JPGDSC_1295.JPGDSC_1296.JPGDSC_1298.JPG
                    I did a disservice not taking any interior shots of Stephen King Limited. A may had those later.

Comment

Someone on the forum here (Sorry but I can't remember who) posted this item and I thought it was cool. I checked my local Hallmark and they did not have it so I promptly forgot about it. Last month I saw the series in a shop in Cannon Beach but they did not have Pennywise. I looked on Amazon and it was $7.99 so I could not pass it up.
                      DSC_1299.JPG

Comment

The World Lansdalean from SST:
                        Another one that I should have taken some interior shots of. The book is fantastic.
                        DSC_1300.JPGDSC_1301.JPGDSC_1302.JPG

Comment

A little background on this purchase. The Beatles were my wife's favorite band. She saw them live in 1965 (The ticket was $5.00) and our last date was to see the cover band The Fab Four. I am going to be replacing the bookcases in the front room with larger cases that will include display space. Last spring I was looking on Amazon for Beatles trinkets to display and I found a forthcoming book from Paul McCartney. The book was to contain all the lyrics he had written since 1956 with autobiographies interspersed. This was to be a two volume slipcased set for $79.00. No photos were shown, the publisher was someone I had never heard of and I would have to trust Amazon to ship it undamaged. Well the book was released on November 2nd. Amazon always charges you the lowest price that was offered while you had the book on order. This led to the actual price being $60.00. For the first time ever Amazon actually protected the book. o bubble wrap but the box was not oversized and there were air pillows to keep the book from moving. The books greatly exceeded my expectations. The slipcase is a real good quality. The books are actually bound well and the contains are amazing. This is another one I could literally take photos of every page.
                          DSC_1303.JPGDSC_1304.JPGDSC_1305.JPGDSC_1306.JPGDSC_1307.JPG

Comment

More of The Lyrics:
                            DSC_1308.JPGDSC_1309.JPGDSC_1310.JPGDSC_1311.JPGDSC_1312.JPGDSC_1313.JPG

Comment

And more:
                              DSC_1314.JPGDSC_1315.JPGDSC_1316.JPGDSC_1317.JPG

Comment

Just a few more:
                                DSC_1318.JPGDSC_1319.JPGDSC_1320.JPGDSC_1321.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X