No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squire would like these! My introduction to Moorcock and Elric the Albino. And this might have been my introduction to one of my favorite artists, P. Craig Russell.

DSCF0014.jpgDSCF0015.jpg
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Still, one of my favorites. Dave Stevens' "The Rocketeer".

DSCF0016.jpgDSCF0017.jpgDSCF0019.jpg
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

And the most famous shot in the whole story. And, I believe, the single event resposible for renewed interest in Bettie Page in the past 25 years.

DSCF0018.jpg

Comment

This one is mostly for Mr. Siep. The Dutch disney artist Daan Jippes adapted the movie. I just wish he'd done more of the art. I think only the opening was purely his.

DSCF0020.jpgDSCF0021.jpg

Comment

There's quite a few George R. R. Martin fans here. This GN was my introduction to his work.

DSCF0022.jpg

Comment

Nice collection of graphic novels, TErry! Love Bill Sienkiewicz' drug and pop-fueled art (DD Love and War is one that I have also). And I've read 'em, but don't have any of the MM Elric graphic novels.
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Excellent additions, as always.
                More!!!!

sk

Comment

Love your comic collection.

Comment

Thanks guys. And I'm only showing the most intersting stuff. Maybe when it's all moved I'll take a pic of the pile of boxes and show the whole collection.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                      Thanks guys. And I'm only showing the most intersting stuff. Maybe when it's all moved I'll take a pic of the pile of boxes and show the whole collection.

Comment

"Interesting" is a relative term. "Interesting" and "high dollar value" aren't always the same thing.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

As far as the comics, it's been stuff I think most of you guys would be interested in, and some of my favorites that I want to share and introduce to y'all. And I've been away from it all so long, I'm not really sure what might be high dollar anymore. And that changes day by day. I can remember when I first started at the comic shop, "Howard the Duck" # 1 was going for upwards of $100.00. Now I think you can easily find one for $10.00. Same for the early G I Joe and Transformers comics. While I really love my collected editions that are everywhere now, I think they've really cut back on the back issue prices, since you don't have to find the individual back issues just to read the story. Besides, I bought them for the reads, not the money. Maybe some multiple copies were J.I.C the prices went up, but there aren't many of those.

Comment

The big difference now vs when comics where expensive is the internet. Before things where harder to find because there was just no good way to get the knowledge that they where available out there, which drove up prices back then. It did the same for a lot of the collectible books.
                            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Wow, it's been a long time since the last update. Some of this stuff goes back a little while. This first one is especially for Dan. The first appearance of Black Mask.
                              DSCF0023.jpg

Comment

The two parts of "In the Tall Grass".DSCF0024.jpgDSCF0025.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X