No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last post didn't show the interior art, and won't delete, so let's try again.

DSCF0036.jpgDSCF0038.jpg
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      Beautiful book, Terry! I've seen it online and been tempted, but haven't yet.
      Go for it, Squire.
      It's one of the most gorgeous books one can own!

sk

Comment

DSCF0039.jpgDSCF0040.jpg
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

DSCF0041.jpgDSCF0042.jpgDSCF0043.jpg

Comment

Lordy, Lordy. I may have to someday....someday....
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

This one was my Holy Grail for quite a while. I think I've told the story elsewhere, but I remember the ads in Fantasy & Science Fiction Magazine when this was first announced. You had to enter a lottery to win the opportunity to pay $100 to buy the book. This was long before I was a Collector and I couldn't see the point, not that I had the money anyway. But I always wanted one. FYI, this is one of the very few books where I'm not the original owner.

DSCF0045.jpgDSCF0046.jpgDSCF0048.jpg

Comment

DSCF0047.jpgDSCF0049.jpgDSCF0050.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                  Go for it, Squire.
                  It's one of the most gorgeous books one can own!

sk
                  Yes, Squire, listen to Siep. You must buy it. Just think of all the hate you could get from Teri.

Siep, it's great to hear from you again! Have you been lurking, or not much time?

Comment

Wow that Eyes of the Dragon made me wet myself. That is an incredible book.

Comment

I was one of the original winners of the lottery for Eyes of the Dragon. I was traveling quite a bit for my job then and remember taking it with me to read in the various hotels. (There was no hint then of a trade edition.) I handled it VERY carefully, of course and to this day it's as if it just came out of the box (which is where I store it!)

John

Comment

Yea, would kill for this one. It's one of the ones that will never be in my budget. I'm not gonna say it but everyone knows what I am thinking right now, about Terry and a few others here...lol

Comment

Beautiful books Terry, brilliant adds to the collection indeed !!!!!

Comment

Great, great collection, Terry!!!!

As a Ray Bradbury fan (which I am as well) I thought you might get a kick outta this...........

Houston we have a "throblem"!!! LOL

I really like "Blatty" as well and have several iterations of "The Exorcist" and "Legion" in my own collection. Funny, I was just recommending "Twinkle, Twinkle Killer Kane" to my daughter the other day. I thought it was a really great book. Didn't realize it later became the "Ninth Configuration". I read it when it first came out and it was GREAT!!!

You have some really choice and unique items!!! Loved the EOTD S/L as well!!!

Very, very nice collection!!!
                            My Collection:
                            http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958
                            Fine Wooden Tray & Slipcases:
                            http://www.thedarktower.org/?page=theshiningproject

Comment

Great books Terry! Love your DT hardcovers! And Eyes... and Salem's... are just beautiful books!!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                I found it quite enjoyable.Can't wait to see what my fellow Tom comes up with next.
                                Thanks i appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                                X