No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Land of Enchantment also did a signed version of Cycle that is even rarer. I think it looked the same but had a slipcase, but won't swear to it.
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

That's the one - although the slipcase is different, with the werewolf "logo" imprinted on the cover

Comment

Bettsbooks as a HC, not sure if its the same one but as far as I can tell theres only the one and the signed onces. He has it listed under Cycle of the Werewolf Trade oversized HC - NF/NF $125 down from $150

Comment

It wasn't the case was made for the book by another company. It matched the color of the DJ exactly, though.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
            It wasn't the case was made for the book by another company. It matched the color of the DJ exactly, though.
            No idea (at work so can't check the physical) - my copy of the S/L COTW (with embossed case) is Page 10, Post 95 on my thread. I have a slipcase for the LoE trade edition that was supplied by Tomas at skcollector.com

Comment

Love that signed COTW, great book!

Comment

Fantastic new pics! Cycle and Creepshow are great! Would love to have them in my collection as well!

Comment

Thanks everyone, I love them, too. Back to the posts. First the hardback Bachman books.

book11 034.jpgbook11 035.jpgbook11 036.jpg
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Here's one I don't recall seeing on anyone else's thread, even if it isn't that special. It had a "how-to-write" essay, which I think was reprinted in Secret Windows. I didn't look, but I think it's "Everything You Need to Know about Writing in Ten Minutes".

book11 037.jpg

Comment

My introduction to Cemetery Dance. Thanks, guys! After missing out on "Six Stories", Buick 8 was the first limited released after I made my vow not to miss out on another opportunity for a limited by King. I couldn't afford the signed one, but I got started on my collection.

book11 038.jpgbook11 039.jpg

Comment

And teaming up again with Bernie Wrightson was just icing on the cake.

book11 040.jpgbook11 041.jpgbook11 042.jpgbook11 043.jpg

Comment

The Grant version of "Desperation", gift edition. Maybe someday I can upgrade. If I win the half billion dollars on the lottery tonight, Mr. Wooten will finally have some competition in the best collection on the thread.

book11 044.jpgbook11 045.jpgbook11 046.jpg

Comment

That is awsome.ONLY I AM WINNING THE $500000000.00.AND I WILL OWN GRANT!!!!! HA!!! HA!!! HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!.Or we could both win and make his life interesting.

Comment

I really want to get From a Buick 8 one day.Love that book.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                That is awsome.ONLY I AM WINNING THE $500000000.00.AND I WILL OWN GRANT!!!!! HA!!! HA!!! HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!.Or we could both win and make his life interesting.
                                Nah, I'll leave Grant and those awful clowns down in Australia. Oh and not just the Australian Parliament, his Pennywise stuff, too. But if I did have that kind of money, I'd want to find the books to put his collection to shame. Maybe the asbestos "Firestarter", or "My Pretty Pony" with the clock on the front.

Comment

Working...
                                X