No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The slipcased edition of The Dark Man arrived today. I tried something new with my pic for this: I put scans of the two sides of the bookmark together with a pic of the book. I'm not really happy with it, but oh well.

THEDARKMAN.jpg
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I like the pic Squire, looks pretty cool in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
        I like the pic Squire, looks pretty cool in my opinion.
        I think so too. Nice, neat, and compact. I need to learn how to do that.

Comment

All that 'The Dark Man' artwork is fantastic - great addition to your collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
            I think so too. Nice, neat, and compact. I need to learn how to do that.
            It's just pasting pics into the basic paint program. I'm not to literate past the simple stuff on these machines.

The Dark Man is a brilliant production. I'm very happy with it. Congratz to all those who snagged a signed copy!
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Lookin' good - and yes, what a nice surprise from CD this turned out to be.

Comment

I just love the slipcase for Dark Man, I can't wait to get my copy (probably some time this week)

Comment

Congrats on The Dark Man. Looks great.
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Found another package on my doorstep when I woke up this afternoon! Earthling's S/L Weaveworld.

Beautiful red leather Traycase.

WW1.jpgWW2.jpg

No title on the jacket, just Richard A. Kirk's lovely art. I like that touch in a cased collectible book.

WW3.jpg

And the stamping on the leather binding is much cleaner than the stamping on the cloth binding of the limited edition.

WW4.jpgWW5.jpg

No. 339/350.

WW6.jpg
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

That's cool, very beautiful book.
                      I haven't read Weaveworld since, well, probably since it was released. I just got another copy in the mail yesterday to reread it; can't really remember anything about it.

Comment

Very nice addition.
                        Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        Found another package on my doorstep when I woke up this afternoon! Earthling's S/L Weaveworld.

Beautiful red leather Traycase.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13099[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13100[/ATTACH]

No title on the jacket, just Richard A. Kirk's lovely art. I like that touch in a cased collectible book.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13101[/ATTACH]

And the stamping on the leather binding is much cleaner than the stamping on the cloth binding of the limited edition.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13102[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13103[/ATTACH]

No. 339/350.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13098[/ATTACH]

Comment

The appendices include exceperts from WW when orginally envisioned as a children's book.

1. Synopsis/treatment of the book with illustrations by Barker.) WW7.jpg

2. Typed/hand-edited manuscript pages for The Prologue.

WW8.jpg

3. Typed/hand-edited manuscript pages for Part One: Firmament.

WW9.jpg

Overall, a stellar production by Earthling, but one that is reminiscent of CD's IT. Makes me wonder if Earthling copied CD's format or if these two 25th Ann. Editions were designed together.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Pssshaw, not impressed! *so jealous*

Comment

Nice! That one has been on my wishlist.

Comment

Yeah. That was one I bought through CD with a gift certificate I had gotten on sale for 50% off, then used a 40% off coupon to get the S/L edition. A $250 edition ended up costing me around $82.00 with shipping.

I'm happy.

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X