No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you read The Reapers are the Angels by Alden Bell? I thought that one was good.

Comment

No, but I just don't find zombies scary (in books).
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
        I hardly find them scary in any format, especially now when they have become such a pop phenomenon. Still love'em for entertainment though.
        Last edited by Theli; 05-14-2013, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Well I was going to recommend Brian Keene' s The Rising and City of the Dead. Both of those books are great but the zombies are not the main focus. The people are. It is however the best zombie series out there.

Comment

I too am not one for zombies really. Never read a zombie book yet though either.

Comment

Ever read the anthology The Book of the Dead by Skipp and Spector?

Comment

I like when I come home from running errands and find my front porch littered with packages from CD!

ERC 7:

DSCF3816 (640x480).jpg

Vacation is a zombie book on my TBR, so I'll give the lugs another try...Weak & Wounded will have to wait for a few days. I've learned to digest BJF's stuff in my basement at 3am, by the light of my computer. Shocklines is another unexpected title that I'm excited about.

Better hurry, the end of the world in nigh!

DSCF3828 (480x640).jpg

First up, though, is "Mother Nature" by KPB in CD Mag!
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Beautiful, My TBR backlog is about to grow!
                  I like when I come home from running errands and find my front porch littered with packages from CD!

ERC 7:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12489[/ATTACH]

Vacation is a zombie book on my TBR, so I'll give the lugs another try...Weak & Wounded will have to wait for a few days. I've learned to digest BJF's stuff in my basement at 3am, by the light of my computer. Shocklines is another unexpected title that I'm excited about.

Better hurry, the end of the world in nigh!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12490[/ATTACH]

First up, though, is "Mother Nature" by KPB in CD Mag!

Comment

Also just noticed a KPB in Shocklines! So there's that too!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Very nice. I got etc 7 today plus the next 2 in etc 2013 also got copy of dd magazine. Still waiting for new CD magazine.

Comment

Love your "121..." lettered Squire, its a great set of stories!

So jealous on that new ERC... if only the shipping wasnt such a killer...

Comment

I have been meaning to reread 121. My first story that I read by KPB was the Snowman in an issue of CD magazine. Great story as are most in that collection.

Comment

Very nice add. Back to zombies...I like joe315's suggestion. The Angels are The Reapers was a good read for a zombie book.
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Nice adds... always something to pick up and read eh!

I am looking forward to my CD mag I haven't got yet.

Comment

The First Grab Bag of 2013 package arrived today and it was as expected:

DSCF3852 (480x640).jpgDSCF3854 (480x640).jpg

I knew this would be part of it, but I ordered it anyway.

And this is a repeat, though I'm not unhappy about this one:

DSCF3856 (480x640).jpgDSCF3858 (480x640).jpg
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X