No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some fodder for to bulk up my paperback shelves. Thanks to BW and ebay!

DSCF3500 (640x480).jpg

Two definitely on my TBR for this year.

DSCF3502 (640x480).jpg

At least one of these is one my TBR.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Another fascinating find! Added to my GoodReads want to read list.

Comment

Some more from BW. Got all these for just under 1/2 of what I would have paid for them at HPB. So...BW is like a Half-Half-Price Books!!!

DSCF3504 (640x480).jpg

DSCF3506 (640x480).jpg
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Glad you like them. I know Keene has been disappointing to you but I do think you will like dead sea. Later this year Deadite Press will be releasing The Rising and The City of the Dead. 2 of the best zombie books ever written.
          Originally posted by srboone View Post
          Some more from BW. Got all these for just under 1/2 of what I would have paid for them at HPB. So...BW is like a Half-Half-Price Books!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11674[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11675[/ATTACH]

Comment

The Piccirilli one is one I have been interested in for a bit now. More nice adds!

Comment

Thanks! It's nice to look at my paperback collection again and NOt think (for the nth time) "I'm not reading that one!"
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Some fodder for to bulk up my paperback shelves. Thanks to BW and ebay!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11672[/ATTACH]

Two definitely on my TBR for this year.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11673[/ATTACH]

At least one of these is one my TBR.
                I really like the cover on Little's The Disappearance.

Comment

Picked up this at B&N today. I was planning on reading it before the summer anyway. Now's as good a time as any.

WWZ (412x640).jpg

I hadn't tried it before because I tend not to get into zombie literature. But, we'll see.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

And I got this in the mail today. It's a book I discovered getting a lot of good reviews (that looked real) on Good Reads. I found a friend request from the author in my inbox and after researching what I could about him, I accepted. And bought his book.

WH (411x640).jpg

The guy must live on GR. He "likes" everything from staus updates to reviews. My recent updates is alway pages long everytime I get on. Oh, well. It's still amusing. RIght Now, anyway.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I avoided this when it was a best seller and then became intrigued when I hear that Max Brooks is Mel Brooks son. I will probably not get around to reading it until the CD versions come out.
                      Picked up this at B&N today. I was planning on reading it before the summer anyway. Now's as good a time as any.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11730[/ATTACH]

I hadn't tried it before because I tend not to get into zombie literature. But, we'll see.

Comment

I didn't know that! Thatanks for the tidbit!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11730[/ATTACH]

As far as Zombie Lit goes, it is really good, it's eery how well-thought out it is, it treats zombies very real with logic and biology taken into consideration, I hope he does more with the genre because he rocks it

Comment

I still prefer Keene's The Rising and City of the Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                              I still prefer Keene's The Rising and City of the Dead.
                              I enjoyed The Rising as well, haven't read City of the Dead yet

Comment

I love me some good Zombie books so I need to look into all 3 of the above!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X