No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camping is awesome!!!! My son is going winter camping this weekend. I wanted to go but other commitments make that impossible. Maybe next month.
    Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
    That's crazy, they just lived on the mountain for months. I couldn't do something like that, I frickin hate camping.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      Camping is awesome!!!! My son is going winter camping this weekend. I wanted to go but other commitments make that impossible. Maybe next month.
      Exactly!!!! Love camping. There are so many nice campgrounds / provincial parks within a 4-6 drive from me. Actually one of the nicest and biggest ones is only about 2.5 hr drive for me. We usually do it every summer. Only thing you have to worry about is sunburn and raccoons!

Comment

Ditto on the exactly!!!!! Camping is awesome!!!

Comment

I just added about 70 HCs that my grandmother left me when she passed away onto Good Reads and I found a couple of mystery anthologies edited by Ed Gorman! They're BCEs but, still maybe of interest. And as always, my grandmother noted the date she read them (and reread them).

DSCF3398 (480x640).jpgDSCF3399 (480x640).jpg

DSCF3402 (480x640).jpgDSCF3405 (480x640).jpg
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Thats really cool. Sort of gives you an insight into her life you may not have known.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
              Exactly!!!! Love camping. There are so many nice campgrounds / provincial parks within a 4-6 drive from me. Actually one of the nicest and biggest ones is only about 2.5 hr drive for me. We usually do it every summer. Only thing you have to worry about is sunburn and raccoons!
              Canadian Provincial Parks are NOT camping. If you can take a shit in a toilet that flushes or get a hot shower...you are NOT camping.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                Canadian Provincial Parks are NOT camping. If you can take a shit in a toilet that flushes or get a hot shower...you are NOT camping.
                That's what I meant about hating camping. I love nature and being out doors and what not. But if you have to use the restroom where there is no restroom, I'm cool off it.
                "now youes can't leave"
                A Bronx Tale
                directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Really cool adds Squire!

Comment

Another package from CD. I've been looking at this for more than a year and finally bit with a 50% off coupon.

DSCF3426 (640x480).jpg
                    DSCF3424 (640x480).jpg

I have the ARC that I got in an SK grab bag along with an SOD1 a while back.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Very nice adds. I like the Gorman mystery anthologies. Not only is he a great editor he is also a great writer who does not get enough credit for his work.

Comment

Very cool Squire! Can you share some shots of the interior in Riding the Bullet?

Its been I my wish list for quite some time now as well!

Comment

I love the Fuji stick, great story

Comment

Just wanted to let you know that after looking at some of your pictures I have officially become hooked on Easton Press. And after getting the EP version of Gatsby and the Folio Society version, EP is far superior. But I definitely blame you for forcing me to buy Ghost Story and The Illustrated Man. Thank you for helping me expand my obsession!

Comment

thCATB5OIC.jpg

Nothing wrong with a little arm-twisting!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Unless you take it a bit too far...

Comment

Working...
                                X