No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice, Squire! And it was a Major Award!! love the pic. "It says 'fra-geeel-ay'. It must be Italian."

That makes 2 Gaiman signatures now. Don't you want more, and more?
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Awesome.I love this book congats.Very very

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
        Very nice, Squire! And it was a Major Award!! love the pic. "It says 'fra-geeel-ay'. It must be Italian."

That makes 2 Gaiman signatures now. Don't you want more, and more?
        Sure! What signed items were you gonna send me?
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Nice Squire! Lots of good signatures in that one! Any interior artwork?

Comment

Not that I saw. No matter though. Still qualifies as a "Major Award" tho.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

It sure does! Was just curious about the artwork, still a great book even without artwork inside. Multiple signatures always make me drool...!

Comment

Seriously, Pete, sheeeeesh!

Just clean up after yourself....
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Glad you liked it, sorry about the smudging. It's probably the reason it's a real number and not a PC though.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Absolutely LOVE the cover!!
                    (nothing that cool??? )

sk

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                      Glad you liked it, sorry about the smudging. It's probably the reason it's a real number and not a PC though.
                      I expected PC, so when #222 showed up, I thought : "You mean to tell me that they had a numbered edition just floating around the warehouse?!?!?!" I couldn't see the "ding" at first, so I thought someone had giftred it to the contest! I love it, though. Thanks again and again!!!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                        Absolutely LOVE the cover!!
                        (nothing that cool??? )

sk
                        Thanks, it is a great cover!

--and--

It's not as cool as the leg lamp depicted in the still from A Christmas Story. But it's still pretty cool!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

And how many leg lamps are in Mr. Squire's house??
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Taverns of the Dead # 222 is a brilliant catch Mr Boone - well done !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              I expected PC, so when #222 showed up, I thought : "You mean to tell me that they had a numbered edition just floating around the warehouse?!?!?!" I couldn't see the "ding" at first, so I thought someone had giftred it to the contest! I love it, though. Thanks again and again!!!
                              I guess technically some one did. We have a life timer, who is a friend of Rich's, who started to send back books to make room for new ones. That's where the first 3 prizes came from.

Edit: Though you might be surprised at some of the stuff I found we have copies of. I cleaned off a shelf that was full of stuff we thought was waiting on people to pay postage on. Most of it didn't actually belong to anyone.
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Dan, you must let me know what treasures you have uncovered!

Comment

Working...
                                X