No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered this! It looks great, is it in real life? Did this come post office, UPS?
    "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

A slipcase:

DSCF0946.jpg

DSCF0942.jpg

Similar in patern to Little Sisters, but distinctive enough to stand by itself.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Title page:

DSCF0956.jpg

Table of Contents:

DSCF0966.jpg

Illustrations list:

DSCF0969.jpg
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Finally, a couple pieces of art not on Grants WTTK page:

DSCF0959.jpg

DSCF0965.jpg

B/W art is spread out hrough the book, but not listed on illustartions page. Now I just have to finish The Woman; should get to this this weekend.
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
            I ordered this! It looks great, is it in real life? Did this come post office, UPS?
            Came by USPS Media Mail.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I'm so F'ing jelous! I asked for it for my birthday, stupid move. Not only may I not get it but I have to wait until June to find out.

Also, It's much smaller than I expected. But then again how often would one really expect so see a Stephin King book that thin.

Comment

It's only 332 pages long. It's longer than DT1, though.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Very true. I'm trying to collect the artist editions but I have no funds. Several are still available through DMG and two I can get elsewhere but I'm poor, and I blame CD because I sent them all my money for books I won't see for a WHILE yet. lol

Comment

"With all their chapbook hullabaloo,

And that bitch of a backlog, too!"

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Awesome addition Mr Boone - loving it (will be a while before we see any copies Down Under)

Comment

ORDERED! Yippee! and the waiting game begins, and continues for all my CD preorders....

Comment

Congratz, Teri! But what kinda boyfriend wouldn't have ordered it for your birthday. Unless he was waiting to closer to the day?
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

One who doesn't have a cc and couldnt find anyone who did with money on it at christmas time when I asked. lol. He had assumed it'd be sold out by now...I thought it would too until I noticed that LSOE and DT7 were not either. I still don't understand why that is. Personally I cant wait to get my hands on these artist edtions. ALL OF EM...all of the ones that exist anyway.

Comment

LSOE was a 4,000 issue edition. I got mine in october of last year and it was #3064; TWTTK is a 5000 issue edition so I imagine it will be there for a while.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

well I ordered it anyway so I dont have to worry about it. Just hoping that LSOE and DT7 stick around a while longer for all we know theres only 1 left...then again there could be hundreds.

Comment

Working...
                                X