srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    Great way for storing chapbooks! CD should just buy binders that size and emblaze them with their logo...
    It's something we've talked about. I think the biggest problem we've had was finding a affordable supplier.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

On second thought... Don't do it! then I'd have to get a binder. And then buy more chapbooks to fill it with! The wallet wouldn't like that.

And I already tried to buy a gift certificate with a gift certificate today, but Mindy said no no. (and rightfully so, now I feel stupid for even thinking that it would be possible)

Comment

No cookies today. but books!
        I've already posted this one, but I got it back today!

DSCF1477.jpg
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Would have gotten it back sooner, but she wat at the WHC is Salt Lake City.

DSCF1479.jpg

She even has her own bookmark!

DSCF1481.jpg
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Nice!

And CW, I like your handwriting.

Comment

Cool and she has real nice writing!

Comment

There was another one in the mail (alas, also with no cookies); but for the life of me, I couldn't remember ordering anything from North Carolina--I mean, why would I, their loss to Kansas busted my NCAA basketball bracket! But when I opened it, I suddenly remembered...

DSCF1485.jpg

DSCF1487.jpg
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Another great addition! Now send it over seas to Craig!

Comment

Hmmm...maybe I'll wait for his whirlwind world tour...(no offense, Craig--I love your work, but...)
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Anal Twine seems like it will be an interesting story based on title alone.

Comment

Do americans not believe in holidays or what? why are you getting mail today

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                          Do americans not believe in holidays or what? why are you getting mail today
                          Easter isn't a national Holiday in the US. In fact I think the only "Religious" Holiday that is a national Holiday in the US is Christmas, and that's only because I think there would be riots if the postal workers had to work on Christmas.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Good Friday has never been a federal holiday in the US. In some states, it's a school holiday, but normal business hours aren't interrupted for it. The post office certainly delivers mail on it. Canadians must just be lazy. Either that or my evil plan to delay your book shipments by a day has come to fruition...
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

And in schools it's not called Good Friday, it's called spring recess. At least that's what is in Arizona.

Comment

Weird. We get Christmas day, New years day, good friday, Canada Day, Labour Day, and Rememberance day(Optional). Some other provinces get Islanders day(PEI), Family Day(AB,SK,ON), Easter monday(QC), Victoria DAY(all but the atlantic provinces), Jean Babtiste day(QC Obviously), Civic holidays(a few prov), Thanksgiving(everywhere but atlantic and ontario gets boxing day. So here in NS we only get 5 then optional for rememberance...Maritect does pay for rememberance day though so I get it. but I work ALL of em...If I'm scheduled and I usually ask to work for the extra money. Except Christmas...frig that. I try to get that off if I can

Comment

Working...
                                X