srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks fantastic Squire!

Decided to save up for the artists version of DT VII plus Black House/Talisman set... Might take a while since most of my book $$ has gone to CD.

Comment

And you were doing so well with not ordering anything, Pete. tsk, tsk, tsk.....
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Still am. "Save up" is not yet ordered. Although I did cave in for the 3 signature series books, I've been strong (since then). Its pretty east actually, hard to spend money when there's nothing to spend!

The easton Gaiman is nice as well. Would like to add one oftheir books to my collection as from your pics they seem to be fantastic editions!

Comment

Congatulations sir.That is One Fine Book.

Comment

Thanks, everyone. I was concerned when I ordered it, because it's Roland telling tales again (and I thought W&G was the weakest of the DT books, tho I realize many others disagree), but it's starting off rather well! I don't really want to go to work tonite; I'd rather just keep reading!
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Your not the only one, I almost didnt even get through Wizard and Glass. I found it quite boring. Definitely the weakest. I also thought that TWTTK might end up the same way but regardless...I NEED TO KNOW. lol. All the other DT's kept my complete attention...read all 7 in about 4 months and believe me when I say thats FAST for me. Woulda been alot less had he skipped Wizard and Glass...I wouldnt miss it.

Comment

I loved Wizard and Glass.
                "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Most women would i'd say lol. I'm not most women

Comment

Well, I've written ad nauseum about why I rank W&G as the least successful DT book in the "Best DT Book thread" (and The Drawing of the Three as the most successful--so, take the poll and get your vote counted, as long as it's for DT2!); TWTTK doesn't seem to fall into the same trappings as W&G did, so I'm happy.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                      Your not the only one, I almost didnt even get through Wizard and Glass. I found it quite boring. Definitely the weakest. I also thought that TWTTK might end up the same way but regardless...I NEED TO KNOW. lol. All the other DT's kept my complete attention...read all 7 in about 4 months and believe me when I say thats FAST for me. Woulda been alot less had he skipped Wizard and Glass...I wouldnt miss it.
                      My last trip through (4th time) took me 42 days!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        Well, I've written ad nauseum about why I rank W&G as the least successful DT book in the "Best DT Book thread" (and The Drawing of the Three as the most successful--so, take the poll and get your vote counted, as long as it's for DT2!); TWTTK doesn't seem to fall into the same trappings as W&G did, so I'm happy.
                        my vote also went to the drawing of he hree. best one by far.

Comment

im gonna take this opportunity to point out that the bf sat on my mini keyboard and now the t sticks. i could edit my previous post but ima point this out instead so yas kno im not retarded if it happens and i dont catch it..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                            my vote also went to the drawing of he hree. best one by far.

Hasselhoff approves of your vote! And he understands about your "t" key; his name, actually, is Thasselthofft, but thanks to a chancy typewriter, he his Hasselhoff now.

But he's confused as to what a bf is and why it was sitting on your mini keyboard! (He thinks that might not be too cool. And he's all about cool.)
                            Last edited by srboone; 02-26-2012, 12:24 PM.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Amazing, can't wait for my copies!

Comment

bf = boyfriend Lordy, at least I hope it does, otherwise, you're right Mr Boone, The Hoff would most certainly not approve

Comment

Working...
                                X