No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TQ&IT has been the only game I've liked in the last few years. I started playing it on a computer that only had 512 RAM and it was so slow. Now that I've upgraded to a higher RAM, it plays like a dream. I love it! It's a long game tho...

The forums for TQ are still going strong. Titanquest.net is the one I belong to; Iron Lore is out of business, but the fan community has created a patch that makes the game so much better--and there's hundreds of mod for it.

I'm a sucker nearly anything Greek mythology...
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Darn, should have picked it up when it was on sale on Steam not too long ago, dirt cheap.

Well. I'm guessing it'll be on sale soon enough so I'll have to check it out. Does it have an online multiplayer mode or something like that?

Comment

yes, tho I've never used it. It supposedly is pretty good tho.
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Some more titles from my TBR list:

Edmund Spenser's The Faerie Queen

DSCF0222.jpgDSCF0225.jpg
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Don Quixote by Cervantes and The Decameron by Boccaccio

DSCF0226.jpgDSCF0229.jpgDSCF0231.jpg
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Gorgeous editions, Squire!

sk

Comment

Exquisite, Squire, simply exquisite

Comment

Thanks, guys. I love Easton Press. I've been with them for about 5 years now. I'm still working on my photography skills (which are the worst on this board.)
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    Thanks, guys. I love Easton Press. I've been with them for about 5 years now. I'm still working on my photography skills (which are the worst on this board.)
                    Don't worry, they're not bad... Are those your shoes in the pic with Don Quixote??!!

Great classics, and great editions as well. Easton does publish some beautiful books.

Comment

Yep. My comfortable, lounge-around-the-house tennies, falling apart at the seams, but oooooooooh, so comfy!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        Easton do lovely work - and your pix skills aren't too shabby Squire

Comment

DVD copies of my favorite TV series: Quantum Leap (1989-1993)

Doctor Sam Beckett led a group of top scientists into the desert to research his theory that a man could time travel within his own lifetime. Unfortunately, in order to save his funding, he was forced to enter the accelerator prematurely and vanished. He then found himself in someone else's body with partial amnesia. His only contact from home is Al, a holographic image only he can see and hear. Setting right things which once went wrong, Sam leaps from life to life, hoping each time that his next leap will be the leap home.

DSCF0233.jpg

QL is a family show, something you can let the kids watch. Each episode is self-contained and can be watched out of order. It also had the only series finale that I wasn't disappointed in. The Sci-fi Channel (Syfy--what the hell is that????) sometimes runs the entire series.

Of special note would be Season 3, Episode 5: "The Boogieman (October 31,1964)". The infamous Stephen King episode. Find a site that streams it and watch it. You won't regret it.

NOTE: I love the X-files. Definitely my second-favorite. But it did go on too long. Should have ended when Duchovny left the series.
                          Last edited by srboone; 10-26-2011, 07:41 PM.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Quantum Leap is great! I remember watching it when it first aired! For those who've never had the pleasure, be sure to check this one out!

Comment

Wow! I know what I'm putting on my christmas list...back TFU Northern Exposure.
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
                                Wow! I know what I'm putting on my christmas list...back TFU Northern Exposure.
                                Loved Northern Exposure

Comment

Working...
                                X