No announcement yet.

CyberGhostface's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! it's a great set. Love Daniele Serra's art. Mine should get here soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      Nice! it's a great set. Love Daniele Serra's art. Mine should get here soon.
      Mine as well. This is a really fabulous book. I'm super excited to own a special edition of it.

Comment

My copy of SST's limited edition of 'Growing Things'.

Comment

New arrival of Joe Hill's 'Full Throttle' from Subterranean.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
            New arrival of Joe Hill's 'Full Throttle' from Subterranean.

Great addition! I really love how this one looks, I ended up liking the art more than I thought I would.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Looks like your signature page didn't get cut off too badly. Very nice!

Comment

Tomas from stephenkingcollector.com had a book sale at the beginning of the month and I ended up getting these.

First up is Folio Society's edition of 'The Shining'. This was something I was always curious about but as I already owned Subterranean and Cemetery Dance's gift editions I was a bit hesitant at getting another version. Tomas was selling it for $20 so I grabbed it.

The other book I got was the first trade edition of 'The Waste Lands'.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
                    Tomas from stephenkingcollector.com had a book sale at the beginning of the month and I ended up getting these.

First up is Folio Society's edition of 'The Shining'. This was something I was always curious about but as I already owned Subterranean and Cemetery Dance's gift editions I was a bit hesitant at getting another version. Tomas was selling it for $20 so I grabbed it.

The other book I got was the first trade edition of 'The Waste Lands'.

Nice additrions!

Comment

Very nice! That Wastelands looks to be almost fine. Great pickups.

Mulleins
                      I'm the Caretaker of Room 217. I've always been the Caretaker of Room 217.

Comment

Big arrival today from Suntup.

The Artist Gift Edition for 'Red Dragon'...

I love the cover art, it's a perfect representation of Francis Dolarhyde from the book. I'm glad they didn't include Hannibal as others might have because as much as I love Dr. Lecter it's not his story.

The Numbered Edition...

This is by far the most I've ever spent on one individual book but I figured I wouldn't come by an opportunity like this again.

Finally, the Limited Premiums.

Comment

It's gorgeous, Phillip. Congrats on scoring these!

Comment

Yeah, that limited is beautiful.

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Comment

I'll go into more detail once the actual book comes in but I won a PC copy of Suntup's 'Let the Right One In'. I decided to purchase the accompanying Rubik cube paperweight to go with it and was able to get the PC designation on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X