CyberGhostface's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!

Those are some nice additions to any collection.

B

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
      Camelot Books.
      I was not aware that they had dipped their toes into publishing. They had some in stock so I picked one up. Thanks!

Comment

First off I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who comments. I don't reply that much unless it's a question but I read them all and appreciate them.

This is Suntup's edition of Seed by Ania Ahlborn. I have yet to read this one but I really liked her novel 'Brother'.

Comment

This is a special advance review copy of 'The Silence of the Lambs' from Suntup.

Comment

This is Infernal Press's limited edition for 'The Woman' by Jack Ketchum and Lucky McKee. I wasn't planning on getting it but I saw it being sold for $200; $175 was the retail cost and $370 is the average price from resellers so I figured I wasn't going to get this type of deal again. It's a very nice book overall and I'm glad I was able to get a copy.

As a disclaimer the cover has nudity on it. It's not particularly graphic so I'm not putting it under a cut but here's a warning just in case.

Some interior art from Caniglia:

Some nice splatter effect:

Finally, the signature page is NSFW so I'm putting it under a cut.

Spoiler!

Comment

That copy of The Woman is a fantastic get. Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
              X