Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    This is Suntup's numbered edition for 'Blood Meridan'.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    I was able to get Centipede Press's 'The Haunting of Hill House' for a good price.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Love the ornament. Merry Christmas!

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Some ideas are too great to try.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    I'm positive that I wouldn't be allowed to put that on our tree . . .
    Just add it to the back of the tree and see is she notices.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    This isn't a book but it is a Stephen King collectible. I get a kick out of horror-related Christmas ornaments and was excited to see Hallmark putting out one for Pennywise. As you can see though it's fairly cheap-looking in comparison to their 'Keepsake' ornaments but it's better than nothing.

Nice item. I find it interesting that they label the package 'Age 17+'. There is no reason for that in my view.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I'm positive that I wouldn't be allowed to put that on our tree . . .

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    This isn't a book but it is a Stephen King collectible. I get a kick out of horror-related Christmas ornaments and was excited to see Hallmark putting out one for Pennywise. As you can see though it's fairly cheap-looking in comparison to their 'Keepsake' ornaments but it's better than nothing.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I couldn't find anything, but I did donate.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Thanks for sharing. I couldn't find anything, but I did donate.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    As a bit of backstory, Kristopher Triana is a horror author whose dog Bear was diagnosed with cancer. He and other authors are selling signed books to raise money to fund Bear's medical care. If you're interested there are still books available here.

One of the authors was John Boden and I ended up purchasing the following bundle.

First is a signed copy of Thunderstorm Books' special edition of Jedi Summer. It's a semi-autobiographical coming of age novel with some supernatural undercurrents. I would recommend it.

Boden also threw in a signed German edition of Jedi Summer.

Finally he included a signed copy of Spungunion.

I haven't read this book yet but it involves a trucker who spends most of his time on the road and in and out of diners so Boden included a personalized message in the form of a diner check.

Last edited by CyberGhostface; 09-16-2021, 07:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    This is Suntup's numbered edition for Silence of the Lambs. I'm very grateful to have this as a signed Silence of the Lambs is something I never in a hundred years would expect to own.

Also included was this lamb.

Congratulations! That is a beautiful production.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    This is Suntup's numbered edition for Silence of the Lambs. I'm very grateful to have this as a signed Silence of the Lambs is something I never in a hundred years would expect to own.

Also included was this lamb.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    That's very cool. If I could choose among all of the Suntups thus far that were numbered and signed by the author (of the novel) and receive it for free, it'd very likely be LET THE RIGHT ONE IN. Great story, beautiful production, and the scarcity of his signature on this book (among copies stateside, anyhow) is the cherry on the top.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Congratulations! Glad it was won by someone who appreciates the work s much.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X