No announcement yet.

CyberGhostface's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a signed copy of Thomas Harris's new book 'Cari Mora'.

Comment

This just came in the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
        This just came in the mail.

Congratulations!

Comment

Gotta grab me one of those SBs. They are nice looking! My Harris book should be in the mail tomorrow.

Comment

New arrival:

Comment

Nice Tremblay! I ordered mine through Camelot so I'm doing the waiting game a bit. Looking forward to getting on in my hands!

Comment

The Suntup Artist Gift Edition for Horns by Joe Hill:

Comment

A thing of beauty. Congrats!

Comment

It's a stunner! Congrats!

Comment

Kind of a small thing but I ordered a t-shirt from an artist and he threw in a few sketch cards. One of them was this Pennywise piece (the actual card is small). Not entirely sure if this is an original piece or a copy but it's neat.

The artist is Zachary Jackson Brown and his site is here if you're interested.

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Kind of a small thing but I ordered a t-shirt from an artist and he threw in a few sketch cards. One of them was this Pennywise piece (the actual card is small). Not entirely sure if this is an original piece or a copy but it's neat.
                          That is badass!!

Comment

[IMG]https://abload.de/img/unnamed1r0kz8.jpg

The artist is Zachary Jackson Brown and his site is here if you're interested.
                            That’s fantastic

Comment

Got this signed script book for 'The Devil's Rejects'.

Comment

Got this signed script book for 'The Devil's Rejects'.

I’m jealous! I need to see that again. And Lords of Salem. And 3 From Hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X